Wanted NICE baby changing bag

hellotasha

Loves Her Baby Girl. X
Reaction score
Ive lost mine (DONT ASK) haha so i need another i dont use it that much as i use the bag at the bottom of my quinny. anyone who has a nice one they dont need anymore, can pay by paypal x

Have a look at yummy mummy bags on ebay :)

yeah i am after one too!!! i have the free one you get from boots and its pants! cant fit anything in it, i need one i can get max, hollie and my bits in to save taking out 3 bags everytime, any one know of one of these? x

i need one i can get max, hollie and my bits in to save taking out 3 bags everytime, any one know of one of these? x

i think it's called a suitcase :rofl: oooh sorry hun i couldn't resist!!!

kinda expensive, but the ju ju be bags are fab for pockets and space....

and tasha.... I'm askin! how did u manage to misplace a changing bag?! :lol:

Just so you ladies know, I dont know if you guys have Juicy Couture over there, or if any of you like it.. But I have a Juicy diaper bag and its great! It fits loads of stuff (prob too much :blush: ) Its got LOTS of pockets, and came with a changing mat with diaper bag (for the soiled ones), a bib, and a burp cloth. Its a little pricey, but not more than I've spent on purses anyway.. and its stylish. Heres the one I have:

https://shop.nordstrom.com/S/293986...ndbags+&+Accessories&origin=searchresults

I've got the black one.

just so you ladies know, i dont know if you guys have juicy couture over there, or if any of you like it.. But i have a juicy diaper bag and its great! It fits loads of stuff (prob too much :blush: ) its got lots of pockets, and came with a changing mat with diaper bag (for the soiled ones), a bib, and a burp cloth. Its a little pricey, but not more than i've spent on purses anyway.. And its stylish. Heres the one i have:

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/293986...ndbags+&+accessories&origin=searchresults

i've got the black one.

how much!!!!!!!$295 jesus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya girlies! I am just about to post this in the main section but I am selling my Samsonite one.
I have used it twice! (I have 3 :blush:)
Cost me £60 new I am selling it for £25......+ £5 postage
It is so gorgeous and doesnt deserve to be stuck in my wardrobe doing nothing! But I use my Yummy Mummy one more, and OH has his one!

here's a pic of it!

https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l158/taperjean/SAM041-monochrome.jpg

It has a changing mat included

i need one i can get max, hollie and my bits in to save taking out 3 bags everytime, any one know of one of these? x

i think it's called a suitcase :rofl: oooh sorry hun i couldn't resist!!!

kinda expensive, but the ju ju be bags are fab for pockets and space....

and tasha.... I'm askin! how did u manage to misplace a changing bag?! :lol:

tell me about it, so tempted to get a suitcase on wheels could possible fit the kids in then aswell lol:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->