WANTED: Slimming World books please

jayne191284

Mum to Oliver and bump2
Reaction score
Me and my OH really need to lose some weight, we have tried WW but put the weight we lose back on :dohh:

We have heard good things about SW and want to give it ago. We went to a meeting and loved the plan but not the meeting so dont want to join up but have a go ourselves.

thanks in advance

I have a slimming world book that tells you how to do the plan basically and I think I may have a couple of magazines laying about if you want those too hun xx

that would be great. What would you like for them?

Does the book tell you exactly how it works, with the food you can eat on what days?

Yup will see if I can find any of the magazines (although I think OH might have thrown them out) and Ill let you know xx

Got all the books that you get when you start and the box that it comes in. £5 recorded delivery as its quite heavy xx

if you cant find them dont worry, the book will be more than helpful!
x

Yup same one as before hunni, will get it posted tomorrow for you OH has the car today and don't want to take the kids out coz its getting dark :(

Can't find the magazine will ask OH when he gets in tonight xx

Thank you. Payment is sent. didnt put my address on as you should have it from the dragonfly toy
xxx

You should also try the SW website hun they have recipes etc and give the syn value on there for lots of items too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->