• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

wanted to say hi

costgang

Reaction score
hi, thought id introduce myself,been lurking here for a few days, im 33 this mnth:wacko::wacko::wacko: scary. as you an see from my tickers have 3 kids and we have decided to try for 1 more in jan/feb, but we are also ntnp. not that we been doing much :sex: too tired for that

welcome!....what does ntnp mean??? am i just being blonde??! cant think! thanks!

:wave: Hi Costgang
Welcome!

Your baby is gorgeous -and you are very brave ntnp another, with a 4 week old at home.:juggle:

I have 3 already too and not so patiently wtt for number 4 lol

good luck when you move over to ttc :spermy::dust::dust:

:hi:

Welcome to WTT!

Your Little Boy is adorable!

xx

:wave: Hi Costgang
Welcome!

Your baby is gorgeous -and you are very brave ntnp another, with a 4 week old at home.:juggle:

I have 3 already too and not so patiently wtt for number 4 lol

good luck when you move over to ttc :spermy::dust::dust:

thanks,gets his looks from me lol!! oh says im getting old,wouldnt mind but im only 33!! cheeky sod,when are you going to ttc?

Hello & welcome!
The little guy is adorable.
How do you find having 3?, how was your 3rd labour?

3 isnt too bad, the others are back at school and they both help out when they come home, labour was nice and quick, induction started at 11am due to diabetes, and had josh by 5pm the same day:happydance::happydance: he is really good at night atb the moment waking once

Hi and Welcome...I am also NTNP...but my hubby lives in another province until January so I guess I'm more in the Not Trying stage!...I will be actually TTC in January.

Hello and welcome :D

Congratulations on your family so far, and good luck with adding another addition :D x

Sure! The countdown is on...only 129 more days until I can start TTC! January 11 is the day hubby graduates from police training so we'll be starting then!!

im trying not to think about it, get xmas out of the way first then not got long to go, will this be your first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"