WANTED: Various... boys 0-3, 3-6, muslins, raincover, pram toy, nursing bra LOOK PLZ!

ok i've got some stuff together...unfortunatly i can't get pics on here (cos i'm a dumb ass) if you sent me your e-mal address i'll send you pics but i have....

tommee tipp breast pump with 5x5oz bottles, 2 closer to nature dummys (in case), 1 bottle top, spare parts for pump, instructions, sterilising box, and some boots breastmilk storage bags (unopened)

set of 3 sleep suits in blue
3 2 pice oultfits
1 3pice taz oultfit
6 boys t-shirts
2 reversable coats
1 fleece jumper

30 pound for the whole lot....let me know what ya think x

hiya i have a breast pump, given to me 2nd hand but she never used it and neither did i, no original packaging as it was all taken out and sterilised. happy to post it to you if you cover the postage.

also i bought pj's and nighties in peacocks cheap enough, i never bf but my nighties had buttons on the front down to mid chest which probably would've done the job for bf'ing.

I got two nursing nighties from eBay for 99p plus p&p. Yes, they are used, but hey ho - I'm sure lo and hubby won't turn there noses up!!xx

pic of the pump
probably not the best but i think it will do the job :)

just looked at the instructions it will work with both wide and standard bottles but the converter bit is missing.

Attachments

• DSC01387.jpg
    DSC01387.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 3
thanks for that. What is the converter bit for? Does it convert it from standard to wide neck or the other way around? I have got some standard neck bottles at home so hoping to use those x

Hi hun, i have a bath thermometer never been used but my LO has broken the packaging a bit lol! And I mayyyy possibly have a bottle brush too.
x

sorry im not much help but i think its to convert it to standard neck bottles; all i know is it fits the avent bottles ive got

sorry im not much help but i think its to convert it to standard neck bottles; all i know is it fits the avent bottles ive got

Lol thats ok hun. How much you wanting it for it? x

nothing for it just can you cover the postage?

Do you still need vests and 3-6 months hun? If so pm me your address and i'll send you some bits. Don't want anything for them, would like to see them put to good use! Alot is hardly warn and nearly all from next. Don't worry about postage either as my oh can post through work. Xx

Thank you hun, that would be soooo good :) they will go to a very good home i promise! :flower: will pm you my address now xxx

Thats fine hun, i'll sort it this weekend and then post on monday xx

I have a Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump only used once as I got an electric one. rrp £24.99 but would want £11.00 including postage if you're interested.

xx

bump. List updated with everything im still after. If anyone can help I will be eternally grateful :) :cloud9: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->