WANTED- wool soaker

jenstar

Reaction score
I'm looking a wool soaker suitable in size for a baby wearing 12-18 month clothes. It's for a boy but I'm not fussed about colours, as it is only going to be for under jammies anyway!

ooh i want one of these too!!! and same size and sex, spooky!! i cant start threads yet - not enough posts :( if more than one is posted here and it not wanted by u hun i will prob be interested xx

Shall I get in line? ;) Prolly need a little smaller size. Where are those awesome knitters at when you need em?

Im happy to knit one for all you ladies :D

I normally knit them in acyrilic so they can be machine washed!! ( means no lanolising too!!) They work like fleece and i use them all night long with logan!! (and a few others that ive been knitting for!!) PM me if any good? :D

id offer to knit too but still stuck working on a pair atm for EJ caus life is so hectic lol

Probably too small for the OP/second poster but I have a medium wool wrap here which is to fit 15-22lb if that's of use to anyone! :flower:

i have a large wool soaker £8.50 all in

i have a large wool soaker £8.50 all in

Have you got a for sale thread for it? I'd be interested but want to see pic/ link and more details please before committing to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->