Wanting to lose weight first

familygirl30

Reaction score
Hi ladies, Im 34 and have a 3 yr old boy we wanted to start trying for a baby this month but my bmi is 39 so just want to lose some weight first, Iwont get to my goal weight before but hope to lose some and hopef start trying next month.Any others in the same boat

Hi, I'm trying to son the same. I lost 4 stone after my daughter but have put on 1 stone since I had my son so now 13stone 4 with a BMi of 30. Hoping to loose 2 stone but I have too august 2018 (ages away :-()

Are you joining a class or just going to do it yourself? X

Hi, so easy to gain this weight but hard to lose! I'm doing a high protein low carbs diet at mo and have lost 7pounds in 3 days this is the best diet I've done thougj for good results

I gained a ton of weight when pg with ds. Took me ages to lose it and have since lost another 10 pounds. I'd like to lose another 10-15 pounds by october!

I am trying to get in shape currently. We will start TTC in less than 2 months so I use the exercises also as a distraction. This would be my first pregnancy so I am trying to prepare as well as possible. So I am exercising almost every day. My advice is to eat healthy and make exercises. Because while you lose weight you can make your body strong - and your body needs to be strong in order to carry a baby without any pains. I am using the Nike Training Club app and also ride a bike. So good luck! And share your results to motivate us!

I have 8lb left to get to my pre baby weight (I was overweight when I got pregnant with R)

I'm currently monitoring my calories & doing lots of exercise. August is a quiet month for me but September when we hopefully ttc is a crazy busy month so I need to be really good.

Trying to stay motivated !!

Yes! I absolutely find myself in the same boat. DH and I have become more active together which has helped quite a bit in the weight loss area; we both could stand to lose some. I think the hardest part for me is that when I was younger, I would drop weight so quickly (not that I needed to, though- I was a stick in my late teens, early 20s, and only started gaining weight when DH and I started to date). I get more frustrated now because I don't drop like I did, and it makes the temptation to do a fad diet more intense (obviously, I will not give in to this; I want to be healthy now for future baby).

Hi ladies, I'm at bmi of 29, so I'm starting today to lose the weight. Started with a jog today. Will keep u posted :)

I'm also trying to lose weight. I had a perfect bmi when I met my partner which gradually increased to 25 when I fell pregnant, now its around 27 but I want to get back down to 22 ish. I'm doing slimming world (though not religiously as I have a full time job and a 10 month old baby!) so id say 90% I'm on plan, 10% off plan. I am happy with losing 4-6lb a month.

No set date for ttc yet, originally I wanted a really small gap but my daughter is a handful so now I definitely don't want to be pregnant this year! Possibly summer 2017 which would have me hit my goal by mid April.

Hi,
We are waiting to ttc baby no 3 - I have gained a bit over the past month or so ... So I will be low carbing starting tomorrow. We haven't got a definite date for TTC yet but have both agreed it is what we want. However I want to be fitter and healthier as my two babies have already taking their toll on my body. I'm hoping to lose around 30lbs xx

Yay, down to BMI of 28!! Lost 2 kilos since the weekend. I knew I would though, we had the in laws over for 2 wk and the eating and exercise was out of line! Now getting back to my previous weight. But yay. Was BMI 29, am now 28 :)

Hey !

I am wtt #3 .

My bmi is currently about 36 I think.

My aim is to have a bmi of under 30 by the time I try which we plan to be feb 2017 .

I have joined my gym - I find exercise classes help most . I just need to find the motivation to go !! And I will be trying to eat a low carb, high protein and just generally healthy approach to food .

Hubby also needs to lose weight so hoping we can really make a difference in these 6 months !

And I'm still on BMI of 28 :) But moving slowly but surely :D

I have been getting in shape using some awesome at home videos on YouTube called FitnessBlender. I had really bad spd with #2 and had to be off work at 20 weeks and I want to work nearer the end this time so I'm trying to be as fit as possible!! If anyone is looking for some at home exercises I highly recommend them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->