• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

WARNING: Extreme Venting!!!

beneathmywing

Reaction score
So looks like a lot of people on here are posting threads to vent tonight, we all had the same idea, or feeling rather!!..

I just finished having a meltdown. Decided to give in and test today at 13dpo figuring something would show by now, even the faintest of faintest lines, but nothing! White as paper! I feel so selfish because there are so many girls on here who have been trying for years and here I am, only been off the pill since February, but I am ready to give in! I really didn't ever think it would be this hard.

The worst part of this all and I really feel for everyone on this, not just myself, how when you want something so bad the entire rest of the world gets what you want except you. All of a sudden everyone you meet is pregnant or just gave birth or people are getting pregnant by "accident" or "unplanned" or people want a baby and bd once and poof they are pregnant while you are getting heartbroken month after month after month!!

How do you stay positive while TTC when you feel like it will just never happen no matter what you do. No opk test or prenatal vitamin or preseed or bbt or whatever else you can possibly do to help is doing absolutely nothing and all you really want to do is scream and cry and let it all out?!

Hello,

I know how you feel 2 of my friends gave birth this week and another 3 are pregnant I spent most of last night crying :( I've been ttc for a year and 4 months with long and irregular cycles x

I really hope you get a BFP soon :hugs:

How are your cycles? x

Hello,

I know how you feel 2 of my friends gave birth this week and another 3 are pregnant I spent most of last night crying :( I've been ttc for a year and 4 months with long and irregular cycles x

I really hope you get a BFP soon :hugs:

How are your cycles? x

I think thats what makes this so hard!! When its happening to everyone around you.. But I guess our time will come when it's our time!! Fx!!

I actually have no issues with my cycle. My opks are positive the same day every month and I have a 29 day cycle like clockwork its always right on time!!

What do I do? I scream and cry and let it all out. Feel "better" for a bit, rinse, repeat. Been over a year now with two m/c's, several hormonal issues, and now secondary infertility. It is what it is I guess, ugh...

So looks like a lot of people on here are posting threads to vent tonight, we all had the same idea, or feeling rather!!..

I just finished having a meltdown. Decided to give in and test today at 13dpo figuring something would show by now, even the faintest of faintest lines, but nothing! White as paper! I feel so selfish because there are so many girls on here who have been trying for years and here I am, only been off the pill since February, but I am ready to give in! I really didn't ever think it would be this hard.

The worst part of this all and I really feel for everyone on this, not just myself, how when you want something so bad the entire rest of the world gets what you want except you. All of a sudden everyone you meet is pregnant or just gave birth or people are getting pregnant by "accident" or "unplanned" or people want a baby and bd once and poof they are pregnant while you are getting heartbroken month after month after month!!

How do you stay positive while TTC when you feel like it will just never happen no matter what you do. No opk test or prenatal vitamin or preseed or bbt or whatever else you can possibly do to help is doing absolutely nothing and all you really want to do is scream and cry and let it all out?!

Amen sista!!! Couldn't have said it better myself!!

I know how you feel hun, we were ttc over a year and litrally everyone else just "fell" pregnant, mostly by accident or first try, I would litrally cry even though I should have been happy for them! It did happen though and finally became pregnant, but it is hard and you have to just focus and believe your time will come ! Because it will! X

What do I do? I scream and cry and let it all out. Feel "better" for a bit, rinse, repeat. Been over a year now with two m/c's, several hormonal issues, and now secondary infertility. It is what it is I guess, ugh...

Im sorry! I really hope we get our bfs soon!! Everyone deserves to become a mommy!!

I know how you feel hun, we were ttc over a year and litrally everyone else just "fell" pregnant, mostly by accident or first try, I would litrally cry even though I should have been happy for them! It did happen though and finally became pregnant, but it is hard and you have to just focus and believe your time will come ! Because it will! X

Thanks! Im really happy it happened for you and I do truly believe it'll happen for me when the time is right, its just the process of actually getting there thats so hard :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"