***Warning Graphic/TMI Alert**** Is this possible IB?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
I am currently 7 dpo and have been have mild cramping for the past 2 days and a low back ache, then today I did a CP/CM check like normal and the CM was this weird creamy/yellowish EWCM but it had pink tinged throughout it. I've provided photo's, sorry, I know it's way TMI, but we've been trying for a while and I'm wondering if this could possibly be a good thing? Has anyone else experienced this and it actually was IB and got a BFP? Were you around the same dpo, have you had this and not been pregnant? If you have gotten IB before was it like mine or was it different? Had you been doing internal CP/CM checks? Thanks for your help ladies, and sorry for the pics, I know it's TMI. I couldn't not ask though :blush::shrug::blush:

ps. I put up 3 photo's bc it was kind of difficult to get the pink to show up in the pics. Hope you can see what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• 6-7dpo CM with pink tinging and Bathtime with Emma-Rob 036 (640x480).jpg
    6-7dpo CM with pink tinging and Bathtime with Emma-Rob 036 (640x480).jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 6-7dpo CM with pink tinging and Bathtime with Emma-Rob 038 (640x480).jpg
    6-7dpo CM with pink tinging and Bathtime with Emma-Rob 038 (640x480).jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 6-7dpo CM with pink tinging and Bathtime with Emma-Rob 044 (640x480).jpg
    6-7dpo CM with pink tinging and Bathtime with Emma-Rob 044 (640x480).jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 12
It could be implantation but its still early. Have you dtd or anything in last day or two? Fingers crossed. I never had implantation bleeding but i wish i had lol

It could be implantation but its still early. Have you dtd or anything in last day or two? Fingers crossed. I never had implantation bleeding but i wish i had lol

No BDing since CD22 and we didn't "finish" so it's been LONG while for anything in kind of way to be causing it. Thats;s why it's weird. I also had really bad cramping last night. and this morning.

Could be just abit of spotting mid cycle then. Ive also had that. If you have fone nothing to be pregnant then its likely nothing but if you get anymore u could ring your dr x

that could be IB. you can implant as early as 6dpo so its not ruled out completely. fingers crossed hun. i know when i had IB with my first (didnt have IB with second) i had blood tinge wipes from 9dpo - 12dpo xx

Could be just abit of spotting mid cycle then. Ive also had that. If you have fone nothing to be pregnant then its likely nothing but if you get anymore u could ring your dr x

Oh I deffo have a high chance of being pregnant, we just didn't finish that particular day and it just so happened to be the last time we bd'd. But we timed our bding right on, so chances are high.

Ohhh i get you sorry hun. Yes in that case it could well be ib, fingers crossed eek xx

Well, from the research I've been doing about IB, I had all the "classic" sign's of IB. Yellowish-light pink discharge normally very light and tinged with pink (like mine) that is accompanied by cramping that last 24-48hrs, which I have also had They lasted about 24 hrs, a little less. Even the duration of the "bleed" lines up perfectly with IB as it was only for one CM check and not ongoing. they say it can last from minutes to a few hrs, maybe scant spots over 2 days but no longer. So far all signs are pointing to yes that it was IB and that it was successful. FX'd, I am praying so hard that this is "it". The DPO it happened lines up perfectly as well. It was "technically" 7dpo as it was noticed at 3am on 7 dpo, the night of 6po, if that makes sense, but IB is documented to occur even at 6dpo. So either way I'm covered. I'm so hoping and praying that if this was indeed IB that it is a really good and sticky one and if the cramps I felt yesterday and today are any indication of the deepness of implant, let's just say it got in there really good, and pretty painful while doing so ;) LOL

that could be IB. you can implant as early as 6dpo so its not ruled out completely. fingers crossed hun. i know when i had IB with my first (didnt have IB with second) i had blood tinge wipes from 9dpo - 12dpo xx

After the 9dpo IB starting how long did it take for you to start seeing very faint squinter positives?

After the 9dpo IB starting how long did it take for you to start seeing very faint squinter positives?

I didnt test until I was 16DPO hunni as i had talked myself into thinking it was my period coming. turns out it wasnt! I know that my BFP was VERY VERY strong, almost took the control line out so im positive i would have had a BFP pretty early had i tested. Fingers crossed hun, they say its upto 2-3 days after IB to get a positive to show.:kiss:

It actually was IB, for future reference's, and I got my first BFP at 7dpo. (I have some VERY sensitive lab test's and used serum, instead of urine) but anyways, sadly, this ended up being my 2nd CP in the last 4 months. I don't get it. I had SO many positives and they were getting darker and then all of the sudden they were slightly lighter and then then gone. Then heavy bleeding and cramping. I don't understand what's wrong. We are getting pregnant. It's just not sticking. My last CP was the cycle before last. So we has a CP, then a BFN cycle, then another CP (now). I'm obviously devastated. :cry:

Oh honey, I am so sorry :(

I am still clinging onto hope that this is our month but its looking unlikely.

Huge hugs to you, can you speak to your Dr?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->