*warning rude* BJ's V's Sex

Sorry to intrude lol

But your reproductive system isn't linked to your digestive system... soooo how would swallowing sperm do anything to your cervix? lol

That's what i thought Bexy becos surely if it worked then it'd be the same in getting preggers that way!!!

:rofl: this reminds me of a letter i read in one of the magazines i used to buy as a teenager-just 17 or one of them- the agony aunt letters " my bf came in my mouth and i am worried i might be pregnant" i remember sitting roaring with laughter at it for ages,especially after reading the reply!!!:rofl:

Sorry to intrude lol

But your reproductive system isn't linked to your digestive system... soooo how would swallowing sperm do anything to your cervix? lol

That's what i thought Bexy becos surely if it worked then it'd be the same in getting preggers that way!!!

:rofl: this reminds me of a letter i read in one of the magazines i used to buy as a teenager-just 17 or one of them- the agony aunt letters " my bf came in my mouth and i am worried i might be pregnant" i remember sitting roaring with laughter at it for ages,especially after reading the reply!!!:rofl:

your joking right? :rofl: Wow id hate to think what that girl might be like or doign now :dohh:

Wouldnt it be just that its easier for the hormone to get into your blood, and therefore into your cervix via ingestion rather than direct application?

i heard this while i was preg i told my oh but said no chance in hell am i trying it lol. but we did try sex and it just slowed things down for me anyways lol

:) Seriously ladies, I'm not making it up! The info's from 'Baby Centre', a reputable website ordained by NHS. I've highlighted the words which must never be spoken out loud :) Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Sex

Sex as a means of getting labour started is thought to work in three ways: firstly orgasm may help to stimulate the uterus into action; secondly, sex can trigger the release of oxytocin, the "contraction" hormone; thirdly, semen contains a high concentration of prostaglandins which may help to ripen, or soften, the neck of the womb (cervix) ready for it to dilate when labour starts.

Is it safe?
Sex is safe as long as your waters have not broken. Once this has happened, making love may increase the risk of infection. You should also avoid sex if you have a low-lying placenta (placenta praevia) or have had vaginal bleeding (von Sydow 1999; Aston 1997 cited by Jackson 2004: 106). Men often feel uncomfortable making love to their partners with a baby so obviously present but the baby will not know what is happening and will not be harmed.

Does it work?
There's not much evidence that it does work. Of the small studies that have been carried out all but one (Tan et al 2006) suggest that sex neither helps to ripen the cervix nor to start labour earlier (Kavanagh et al 2001; Tan et al 2007; Schaffir 2006). If nothing else, it will take your mind off the waiting!

How do I try it?
At this stage in your pregnancy sex is easier said than done. Try spoons, with your partner entering from behind or use the bed as a prop: your bulge isn't an obstacle if you lie on your back at the side or foot of the bed with your knees bent, and your bottom and feet perched at the edge of the mattress. Your partner can either kneel or stand in front of you. Alternatively, giving your partner oral sex may work better. It is thought that prostaglandins are absorbed more efficiently through the gut than through the vagina. (Note: you may prefer to keep this piece of information to yourself!) !"

hmmm.. i gotta research that one more.. there is a professor at my college that i work at (well not at the moment cause i am on bedrest).. but he used to be a gynocologist.. i gotta ask hiim lol.. hes col he would tell me. TMI: Don't think I am crazy for I loooooove pleasing my man in that way.. but the thought of swallowing right now I'm afraid I would throw up because of the texture.. not the taste persay.. but the texture.. inless i drank something flavorable right away.. lol but still.. ahh man i luv this site.. u guys are awesome! Look at us just talking about anything and eveything.. this is awesome.. most people would look at u weird for teling them sexual stuff.

no thanks.. my gastric band does nothing but make sperm repeat on me.. so I havent swallowed it since it was fitted in 2006. lol

Just the thought of that taste coming back up my throat makes me wretch :sick:

I personally would puke unless I were to be drunk.

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

La La Laaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think I'll just go over if I have too!! I'm not going through 9 months of pregnancy only to end all of MY hard work with giving him a BJ....AND swallowing!! No Chance! lol

I almost vomited the last time I swallowed, I actually gagged... it's now an actual fear :rofl:

No way is my DH reading this :rofl:, its really made me laugh, I suppose if you are totally desperate its worth a go but I think I would rather go over, it normally wouldn't be a problem but just the thought makes me feel sick :rofl:, take care :hugs: XX

This thread has made me sooooo happy this morning after a crappy night!!!:happydance:

My midwife rubbished this at the antenatel classes and told us sex for the hormone and orgasims to get the uterus contracting. OH would think all his birthdays and xmas's came at once but no way am I swalling now, it'd be repeating on me all night!!!:blush:

Not showing hubby this thread! LMAO!
He would be overjoyed!

haha, thats just stupid.
baby comes when its ready, regardless to what you do.

cant remember where i found it online but somewhere said about him ejaculating over your stomach as it gets absorbed quicker than if it happens inside you.

ewww i think id prefer him to be late. oh might not agree tho lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->