Warning TMI alert! Anyone sore during sex?

Hehe, it's prob tmi but my OH and I just dtd an hr ago..it was a spur of the moment thing that he initiated, and it was really nice since I've been avoiding sex since I've been pregnant (I think we've done it 3 or 4 times since I found out we were expecting).

Now my poor vajayjay is soooo sore it even hurts to go to the bathroom. I'm definately swollen down there, but the pain is worth it lol.

Before being pregnant I was always sore and 9 out of 10 times she'd always have a little tear (she is so so weak the stupid thing!) since being pregnant up until end of 2nd tri sex was good then when I got sciatica it just didn't work out and even though I'm uber horny all the time :D I end up pleasuring OH just to keep his needs up to date because it use to be 2-3 times a week now it's once a month if that.

I suffer from thrush too so sex always makes it worse so it's just a stupid lady I think. If only I could have a new one! I always end up swollen too! *sigh*! OH said if it wasn't for me out the blue pleasuring him all the time he'd be climbing the walls because he said he loves my new addition curves at the moment and just wants sex all the time but due to either my hip or lady being sore it's not always possible.

When we do have sex though it doesn't hurt till after so in that way glad it's not just a chore for me at least I still enjoy it (touch wood it carries on like that!).

omg this is doing my head in lol we can only find 1 way which it doesnt hurt and thats getting abit impossible now with bump lol i never had this prob with dd as i remember that i had a very high sex drive which oh loved. now this time its completely different. my sex drive hasnt even been that high until the past few days i have been really bad but just havent got the time. with dd being so attached to oh at the minute we cant get her to stay out of r bed lol which is driving me mad lol

I agree! Way tmi but I dont seem to be able to produce as much errr...lady juices at the moment, so then I feel like I have friction burn! Even if I'm really in the mood. Might have to invest in some lube lol omg what a conversation! Hehe

I agree! Way tmi but I dont seem to be able to produce as much errr...lady juices at the moment, so then I feel like I have friction burn! Even if I'm really in the mood. Might have to invest in some lube lol omg what a conversation! Hehe

Ah i'm the exact same and even with lube it's still sore!
I never had this problem before!

I'm so glad it's not just me. Sorry we're going through this, but at least it's common!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"