Warning tmi post

Birchbud

Reaction score
Ok, I am feeling vile right now. For the past three days I have been all kinds of nausea, headache and :blush: runs. Just feeling miserable

Now I have been doing the standard thing of clear fluids and so on but every time I eat something it seems to bring on more runs.

Now tomorrow I am taking my class on a school trip. 2.5 hours on a coach each way.

So I I thought. "No prob, I'll just take an Imodium" but apparently not recommended while ttc or preg.

So what do I do?
I mean I could be pg already for all I know? But I the idea of 5 hours on a coach....

Are you able to test yet? How many dpo are you? Ugh on a bus for 5 hours thats no fun if your healthy

I have no idea... I only had my implant out fairly recently so haven't figured out o day yet for def.
I had Ewcm about 9days ago....

I would try to test anyway, but I don't know what to recommend for the sickies. Could you call your dr and see what he or she would recommend for it?

Ok. Internet cheapie is bfn,
Nhs direct said "see your doctor in the morning" which is as useful as a chocolate teapot since the trip leaves at 8am.
Stuff it, I'll see how I am in the morning.

Okay. This is going to be a lot of over sharing but here goes. I've had a GI disorder since having my gallbladder out three years ago. While I am finally learning what some of the triggers are, I can get the runs unexpectedly.
I also take a lot of road trips with DH. This is what I have learned. First, if you can, eat the BRAT diet for a few days. Bananas, Rice , Applesauce and Toast. Also, potatoes will help absorb excess fluid in your gut.

Second, don't be afraid to say you need to stop. The more you worry about it the more bile you will produce and the worse it will get.

Third, if you are worried that you cannot stop go with Depends. I've never had to "utilize" them bit knowing they were there if all hell broke loose eased my mind and my stomach.

Good luck!

Very likely your body adjusting to hormones off birth control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->