Warning tmi vagina question

mom2b12

Reaction score
Ok so today when checking my cervix (which I do a few times a day) my cp has been high and soft and cm between sticky white/a little milky white. The weird part is that the walls of my vagina are swollen like to the point it's harder to get to the cervix to check it. I noticed it yesterday but just thought I was imagining it but today it's more swollen! It's only on the inside outside looks fine. I've never had this before and hubs says he's never felt a difference before. I googled and found mixed answers. So I was wondering if any one else has had this and what it might mean? Thanks and fxd for :bfp: for everyone!:dust:

This happened to me when I got pregnant with my daughter. My hubby noticed it when we were dtd. Good luck ounds like a good sign.

This happened to me when I got pregnant with my daughter. My hubby noticed it when we were dtd. Good luck ounds like a good sign.

Thanks! I'm really hoping it is but trying not to get my hopes up

That happens every month with me & I always get a BFN! Not to ruin the mood, but I don't know what's it from, just thought it was a normal thing! Talk to your ob, and test just in case! Good luck!

That happened to me last month when I was pregnant (unfortunately it ended as a chemical pregnancy) GL!

Thanks everyone for the in put...no af yet and still swollen...waiting to test till tomorrow or thurs if af doesn't show

It can also be a sign of an bacterial infection.

It can also be a sign of an bacterial infection.

Don't think that's it no other signs of infection but if it doesn't go away or I start having signs of infection have it checked

Fingers crossed for you! Only in TTC land would a swollen vagina be a good thing, lol!

Thanks! I hate the waiting...no af so far took a test and bfn will be waiting till af af comes or Sat to test again

Sorry you got a bfn :( fingers crossed she doesn't show up! Xx

Aw, sorry for the bfn, I know thats no fun. Fingers are still crossed for you!

Oh and the swelling thing? I've had that before after a mild reaction to some lube.....and after some particularly energetic bd'ing.

No af yet..Im going to test Sat if she still doesn't show..keeping fxd !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->