Was about to buy this rocker...until I saw this video

Common sense is all thats needed with most things.
Same with walkers, same with when your toddler is actually walking, could fall face flat?
I have one simiar to this by fisher price also, of course is a child leans forward in it with the bar back it could tip!

I have this. A can tip himself out if the stand is not down and luckily I was there when he did it, but then he can climb out of it anyway, which i'm sure he could with any rocker :dohh:

I just don't leave him unattended and kick the stand out

hahaha sorry but, that babys face when she puts the seat back up, he looks shocked as hell. hes so cute!!!!

oh er, yeah the rocker, silly parents.

My son started doing this about a week ago, so now I kick the stand out, it's called common sense lol. He has the exact same rocker shown there too.

Dying to know if one of you ladies is the pinklotus username that just commented on it!

It was me!! :blush:
I couldn't let it go. I was too annoyed. :haha:

i had to post a comment. because i watched the other video (the safety instruction one) twice on youtube and realised they'd commented ont hem both and "warned' people.

so they even saw that it has a pull out bar.

hahahah im sorry i found this funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnz4lTvI6nQ&feature=related

apparently carrying babies for too long is uncomfortable and makes them very dependant!

I was more concerned about the huge amount of dangling wires in the background.

I would say that it wa spretty obvious what was going to happen without even watching it so something isn't quite right.....
Bit like a bumbo, once they are strong enough to dig their heels in and make their legs go rigid they can lift their bum out and go over the back.
Even if it was being used correctly (and I have no idea - never bought one) they are only guidelines - some babies, dare I say, ARE more advanced with certain movements and stronger so it is up to the parents to do a 'risk analysis' IMO...

hahahah im sorry i found this funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnz4lTvI6nQ&feature=related

apparently carrying babies for too long is uncomfortable and makes them very dependant!

:haha: someone had better tell that to my very independent toddler who was held alot :haha:

I have one of these, ill be pulling the bar out at front when she can lean forward like that. common sense.

It has a part that you pull forward to stop it from rocking. Kind of defeats the purpose of buying a "rocker" though. :wacko:

So those parents arnt using it properly but are slating it :dohh:

According to the kiddicare youtube demo video, that is how it is supposed to be used at stage two...you only pull the kickback thing at stage 1 and stage 3...but at stage 2 it should be used as a rocker.

That baby is sooo cute I was mesmerised by his dangling sock lol

They weren't exactly not encouraging it to happen by not giving them any toys other than the one on the floor - I'm pretty sure if you were silly enouggh to leave them unattended nt hat setting, then they wouldn't necessarily be desperately trying to escape to get a toy on the floor as you'd probably have given them one.
We don't have one of these, but have cme across them several times - I thought it was commong sense to use the bar

We have this, but riley only used it a hand full of times didn't really like it, never even got round to putting batteries in it

Oh dear thats not good but i have to say my son who is now 5 had one and now my daughter uses it and we never had a problem. Even when he was bigger i only really put him in it so sleep or if i was sat with him. It's fine when used correctly in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->