was anyone Dizzy?

wcfannin

Praying for our miracle
Reaction score
Was dizziness and being light headed a sign for anyone that they were pregnant? I am hoping that this is a good thing but would love some insight...please help!

I was just really dizzy earlier today. I think that it is a symptom of pregnancy. Try to level your blood sugar with juice and something to eat.

I am really hoping that it is. I am not due to start until the 5th but have been dizzy all day like crazy and I never ever feel like this. ever. Congrates on your little one!

I am really hoping that it is. I am not due to start until the 5th but have been dizzy all day like crazy and I never ever feel like this. ever. Congrates on your little one!

Thank you and good luck! Please let us know the results after the 5th!

I had a weird dizzy episode 3 days before I got my bfp. I was stood up in the train & came over all fuzzy headed & felt like I was going to throw up. I'd eaten so there was no reason for it. I'd tested that morning & got a bfn, 3 days later got a bfp.

I tested yesterday and got a bfn but i did test late in the day and i am not due to start until the 5th but it has been all day with being dizzy and feeling very weak. so maybe I will test in a few more days!

Yes it was one of my earliest signs I was pg. Actually it was so bad it was like vertigo. I went swimming and had to stop I thought I was going to throw up from the movement. Every time I got up I felt like I was going to faint - I still have dizziness now but not to the same degree. Even at night time lying in bed I would have headspins with nausea like I was drunk, it was wierd. Hope you get your BFP xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->