was anyone Dizzy?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by wcfannin, Sep 1, 2009.

1. wcfannin

wcfannin Praying for our miracle

Was dizziness and being light headed a sign for anyone that they were pregnant? I am hoping that this is a good thing but would love some insight...please help!

2. glowbabe

glowbabe Well-Known Member

I was just really dizzy earlier today. I think that it is a symptom of pregnancy. Try to level your blood sugar with juice and something to eat.

3. wcfannin

I am really hoping that it is. I am not due to start until the 5th but have been dizzy all day like crazy and I never ever feel like this. ever. Congrates on your little one!

4. glowbabe

glowbabe Well-Known Member

Thank you and good luck! Please let us know the results after the 5th!

5. cath

cath Well-Known Member

I had a weird dizzy episode 3 days before I got my bfp. I was stood up in the train & came over all fuzzy headed & felt like I was going to throw up. I'd eaten so there was no reason for it. I'd tested that morning & got a bfn, 3 days later got a bfp.

6. wcfannin

I tested yesterday and got a bfn but i did test late in the day and i am not due to start until the 5th but it has been all day with being dizzy and feeling very weak. so maybe I will test in a few more days!

7. twinkletoes80

twinkletoes80 Pregnant with my first

Yes it was one of my earliest signs I was pg. Actually it was so bad it was like vertigo. I went swimming and had to stop I thought I was going to throw up from the movement. Every time I got up I felt like I was going to faint - I still have dizziness now but not to the same degree. Even at night time lying in bed I would have headspins with nausea like I was drunk, it was wierd. Hope you get your BFP xx