was i right to be angry or am i just over reacting?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by 1sttimemummy, Dec 21, 2009.

1. 1sttimemummy

1sttimemummy Preganant - 1st trimester

On sat night, i was out for a freinds b'day and my OH was out with his friend. about 11 ocklock he sent me a txt and i replied asking where he was , and i didnt hear back of him, so after 2 hours i tried to phone him and sent him a few texts and i still got no reply. my sister said she had seen him so i went to talk to him and he was not happy id went to see him, and he said hed had 10 years of this ''shit'' with his ex (long story but he was with the same woman for 10 years ) so i went back with my friends and didnt see him till i got home were we had amassive argument, he was very drunk and kept asking ''why i was doing that 2 him'' im still annoyed about it, nothings been mentioned sinse but is it worth being angry about or am i over reacting? sorry 4 rambling but its getting 2 me now x

2. xXhayleyXx

xXhayleyXx Happy mummy of 6 :)

I dont think you are over reacting at all if anything it seems totally the other way round :hugs: xxx

3. maybebaby3

maybebaby3 Proud mum of 4!

yeah u r supposed 2 b the hormonal 1 but it seems he is in this case!!!

4. littlegoth666

littlegoth666 Well-Known Member

your not over acting

5. amazed

amazed Mummy of 4 <3

I would be livid if my hubby was like that to me... maybe its cause he was drunk or soemthing?

6. 1sttimemummy

1sttimemummy Preganant - 1st trimester

thanks, i think it was cos he was drunk but i still think he shudnt have said it n i dunno weather 2 bring it up agen wot wud u do ?? xxc