Was just thinking...

bev309

Reaction score
Following on from Amy's thread about the clocks going back, I've just realised that rather than gaining an extra hour in bed, I'm probably going to be up an hour more than usual:dohh: I find I can't sleep if I go to bed before 12, it would have been 12 now, but can't go to bed as it is only 11 if this makes sense!!!:hissy:

I hope so too!! I will be wishing I had gone earlier when Jack wakes though :rofl:

me to! i always think that, maddi's been in bed since 7:15! :dohh:

me to! i always think that, maddi's been in bed since 7:15! :dohh:

What time does she normally go to bed? Is she a good sleeper? Jack normally goes up around 8.30ish after having a bottle about 8pm, although I forgot we were an hr behind & when he was screaming at 7.15 I was wracking my brains to figure out why:blush: I gave him his bottle what I thought was early though, then realised in his eyes it was 8.15 & gone bed time :rofl:

oh bless him! shes an ace sleeper, has been since about 6weeks, bed about 8pm and wakes up around 7:30am on a weekday and later on a weekend (when my OH's alarm doesn't go off!! i always think this is funny!) so she wasn't too early to bed tonight, sometimes she does go down earlier if she's tired, and she woke up at 7am this morning, which i suppose is 8am to her so maybe she'll go into a routine of 7-7? i really expected her to have another feed but bless shes completely out for the count, and she had a 2hour nap this afternoon, maddi loves her sleep :)

Oh she does sound like a great sleeper! Jack is only now getting back into sleeping through & he still has his nights when he will wake 1 or 2 times for food. He usually goes up to bed, will sleep for an hr or so then wake for a cuddle, repeat this again maybe 30 mins later , then he will be asleep for the night, his waking hrs vary from 4.30 - 7.30, but if he wakes early he will always go straight back to sleep after his food:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->