was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else... i am a little worried.

Medical

Reaction score
so my period was normal last month, started on the 13 and only had light pink spotting two days before and period lasted 6 days. but this month my period is all kinds of messed up and is scaring me. i have been spotting brown for the past 4 days and then today i had what i thought was the beginning of my period. but i continue to just have brown discharge, and only blood when i pee and wipe. its dark blood and its a little more than spotting. but then someimtes i just see brown, is this normal? before all this i did think i had a chance of being pregnant, so if i was could this have been a bad sign? the test was negative, but i could have taken it a little to early.
and i dont have insurance so dont wanna go to dr unless necessary. could it just be my period is really messed up this month?

How early did you take the HPT before? I agree the the previous poster, take another test.

i had taken it two nights ago and it was like 2 in the morning. and i have no idea if this has anything to do with it but when i did have intercourse it was just a little painful and i had spotted just once right after and that was it. but i was just assuming that was because he was a little bigger than the past and it was because i hadnt had intercourse in about a year. do you think that has anything to do with it?

I have heard of bizarre implantation bleeding!

How early did you take the HPT before? I agree the the previous poster, take another test.

i had taken it two nights ago and it was like 2 in the morning. and i have no idea if this has anything to do with it but when i did have intercourse it was just a little painful and i had spotted just once right after and that was it. but i was just assuming that was because he was a little bigger than the past and it was because i hadnt had intercourse in about a year. do you think that has anything to do with it?
and all day today ive just had brown discharge, no red in my pantyliner. but when i use the restroom there is blood and a good amount when i wipe, but it is dark blood. sorry if tmi! im also scared that if i am in fact pregnant it could be ectopic or miscarriage:/ i will be retesting in a week though....

A miscarriage would be red blood not brown, some parts of mine the blood was so red it was almost black looking.

If you are worried about ectopic you should be getting seen to ASAP. That usually becomes an emergency situation at about 5-6 weeksish.

See how you go over the next day or 2. I usually get brown blood a day or 2 before my period is due and I have had it for about a week before. It will slowly get more amd more then start to turn pinky or red, then my period will be like normal.
If it is still the same in about 3 days or if you are getting any pain (other than period type cramps) I'd go see the doctor. If it is an ectopic you will want to get that sorted out soon.

But you could just be having a weird cycle this month....it happens :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->