Was my timing ok this cycle?

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Hi! I know sperm can live up to 5 days, but I just need some reassurance. SO and I had a big blowout last cycle when our perfectly timed bd ended in his cold feet and a pullout. This cycle, I was able to get him back on board. We DTD as follows:

1- Evening of CD 11 - second day of flashing smile, negative Target opk
2- Evening of CD 14 - 2nd day after first peak (fmu the day before was flashing, afternoon urine was solid, and then fmu of CD 14 was solid), Target opk was positive starting fmu CD 13

My temp would suggest that I did O yesterday. I'm just worried that CD 14's deed might have missed the egg =/ I haven't had cramps (or have been too exhausted to notice) this cycle so I can't even being to guess what time of day I Oed.

I really don't want CD 14 to have missed the egg since I really, REALLY want a boy. I know swaying isn't an exact science, and we're not doing it but it makes me feel better.

I'd say you're good. Even if you o'd cd 14, the egg can survive 12-24 hrs after released.

Thanks! It's that 12 hour that worries me. I keep hearing that old school monopoly roll the quarter game, "Miss it by that much!"

I'd say your timing is good. I hope this is your cycle! We had a chemical last cycle, but I was sure I was out due to bad timing. We dtd 4 days before O and then the day after (my husband was away), yet still we fell pregnant, even though it did sadly end. If you search through FF galleries for charts with specific intercourse patterns, you find loads of pregnancy charts for all kinds of situations that look like bad timing, but they still worked. Good luck this cycle!

I should update in case someone googles and lands here. I ended up falling pregnant with vanishing twin and lost the second shortly after. So my timing my good after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->