Was really sick yesterday but hardly anything today. Should I be worried?

Beccaboop

Mummy to Jacob
Reaction score
So yesterday I was so sick I vomited around 8 time's and only managed to eat some toast and could drink hardly any water.

I had hyperemesis gravidarum in my last pregnancy and thought well it's back but then this morning I felt so much better I still feel a bit nauseous but I have managed to eat and drink fine today!

Obviously I'm happy about that but should I be worried about the baby? Could I be losing it if my symptoms are going?

I'm only 6 weeks pregnant so still in that stage where I'm worrying about miscarriage all the time!

Do you think it will be back tomorrow and I'm worrying about nothing?

I wouldn't worry too much. My nausea comes and goes. Some days are great and others I can't get off the couch.

It's also possible that instead of morning sickness yesterday was actually a tummy bug since it was only one day of sickness.

Agreed symptoms come and go. I like to think of it as symptoms are your body's reactions to the hormones. Some days your body is just better at coping haha. Definitely nothing to worry about and enjoy the break from the nausea. Easier said than done, and I know I like symptoms because it reminds me that my bean is growing

Symptoms come and go, enjoy the freedom of no nausea for today :)

I remember throughout all of my pregnancies that I would have nausea one day and none the next day - or even nothing for an entire week! Then, I would feel so ill again and feel silly for being afraid when the nausea took a break. First Tri is such a scary time, but symptoms coming and going is normal.

Well I was worrying for nothing as it's back today! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->