was suposed to have early scan today but...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by halas, Dec 21, 2009.

1. halas

halas Well-Known Member

well today i drove 4 hrs drank 2 bottles of water and went through the water tortur to go to my scan and i arived after so much difficulty i discover my heath card is not valid any more and they cant do the scan stupid thing is its happened before and this problem is as simple as phoning them and faxing it through but this place went to no effort to do anything just turn my scan down knowing i had just drove four hours i was so mad they were rude to so now i have to go through spending a fortune on fuel again and stuff im so angry i think i will get my scan somwhere else

2. 1babygirl1987

1babygirl1987 mum to my little boy

Thats horrible :( god 4 hours is a long way, and yes i know what you mean about the dreaded 'full bladder'. really feel for you and i would probably write a letter of complaint if i was you. xxx

3. abbysbaby

abbysbaby Guest

god yea 4 hours is along way to go! get ur self sorted with another scan chick,xx

4. halas

halas Well-Known Member

yea i was fuming, im going to find somwhere else i think i will go to the one i had my scans with my first pregnancy i think i will be writting a letter to them

5. ladypotter

ladypotter Three Girls!!!

How aweful!! Hopefully you can find a scan place closer to home!!!