Was that my period?

Laurenmomma

Reaction score
So I delivered my little boy sleeping at 21 weeks on 4th July, had a normal period on 13th August and thought I'd ovulated around the end of August going by ewcm.

However about a week later I had some very light brown spotting when I wiped which carried on for About 2 weeks on and off? Only on one day did I have to wear a pad and it's was never red blood always a dark brown mucusy!

Iv tested and bfn so could that have been my period even though it was only about 2 weeks after my last period ended?

I'm I'm with my doctor next Friday because I don't feel right, my belly feels hard And bloated and sex is still a bit painful, I'm also worried about this bleeding but it's killin me not knowing x

So sorry about your baby boy :(

I would assume it's your hormones still adjusting. I had random spotting a few times after having my son at 21 weeks, but everything soon settled. I wouldn't think it was your period if it was light in flow and brown. If you're worried, you could get your doctor to check that your uterus has gone fully back down, as sometimes the placenta doesn't fully come out in such early births.

Take care xx

Sorry to hear you have been in the same position ��

It all stopped the day my actual period was due, iv now got thrush �� Iv only ever had it once when I was pregnant with my daughter!

The doctor checked my uterus about 4 week after and said it had gone back down but I'm so bloated and tired right now z

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->