Was this a miscarriage or normal?

wildworld

Pregnant - 1st trimester
Reaction score
I hope this post doesn't upset anybody, but I've never had anything like this, and I'm wondering if anybody else has.

AF just arrived today, but I had lots of symptoms which made me think I was pregnant. I was full sure i was getting very very faint BFPs, but doctor tested yesterday (poas) and it was negative. I had what I thought what implantation bleeding the other day too.

I always spot a few days before AF, and this time was no exception. I've just been to the toilet and when I peed, a bloody clot (around 1 -1.5 inches long) came out. Sometimes I pass tiny clots with AF, but never this big. TMI - I actually felt it coming out and it splashed in the water.

Was this a mc or is it normal? I'm quite worried now. I should have probably taken it out and examined it, but stupidly, I just flushed it.

Any ideas? :wacko:

Think thats normal hun as you said you had your normal before af spotting if it was a mc you would have lost a lot more clots than that and would have been in agony x

Thanks hunni, glad to know it's normal. Have only had usual AF cramps x

It was probably normal. When I miscarriage I had no pain, however I bleed for 10 days with a very heavy flow and a lot of big clots

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->