Was this a positive? New tests totally confused

ciz

Mum to 2 girls and boy.. bub #4 due December 2023
Reaction score
F29914F7-AEBC-411A-AAE6-29A0E9765AA4.jpeg

Having a random cycle. Usually 34days long so was expecting ovulation around 21cd. But yesterday I started bleed wasn’t heavy enough for pads but when I went to toilet and wiped it was there and it was quite fresh blood not dark old. It’s eased off abit today a lot darker and I started aching around ovaries. Decided to start ovulation test this morning. Here are my tests today. Does the morning one look positive?

I would say the morning one was positive .

Good luck x

Reactions: ciz
234A12F6-5DA8-4BDA-A9C7-DD3A4B3DB7B6.jpeg
Utterly confused ‍♀️ 19 &20 mornings look positive and are according to test instructions. Cervix is open today and really high

You can have a few days were you have positive tests some ladies have short LH surges others long .

I’d go with whichever is the darkest as a positive. Looks like 20 at 11am is the darkest out them all

To tell you the truth I don’t think any of those are positive. I would keep testing just in case!

I would keep testing as they dont look positive yet to me. They need to be the same darkenss as the control line, or darker than it. x

That’s what is throwing me but I’m just wondering whether the first day I started bleeding was the day of the positive and because I didn’t think to test might have missed it.

My cervix has been open since yesterday soft and so high I can just reach it and with ewcm. Bleed has stopped so that was 3 days and from reading up on good old google that it’s looking like ovulation bleed.

Let’s see what today’s tests bring

Sorry, I don't believe either are positive! You will know when it is, trust me. Mine looked like your morning picture for a week or so, and then one day it was REALLY obvious that it was positive. The second line that appears will be as dark as or darker than the standard one!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->