Was this Implantation discharge? (TMI PICS) Possibly 13 DPO today

xoxoWondering

Reaction score
Made a post in the Trying to Concieve category, but this is more detailed.
AF may 6th-11th
28-31 average cycle
Possibly ovulated cycle day 12-13
Withdrawl method on may 17th, 18th.

Pics (yes the pics were taken last night, and I know that the CM is dried up on it now [yes I kinda saved them, gross I know But I was gonna take pics closer to when the CM was fresher but I forgot. I threw them out after I took the pics] (not sure if pic will show up)

MY CMmay.jpg

(I never really noticed anything on the 24th, I wasn't really paying attention and didn't go to the bathroom much that day]

Had a "I could probably throw up right now if I tried but I don't have to" feeling on the evening of may 26th.

Constant wet feeling down there since about tuesday [like that feeling after you pee and for example didn't wipe, even though obviously I do wipe, but you know what I mean]
stretchy EWCM, crampy. doesn't neccesarily feel like an AF cramp...its kind of between an AF cramp and an "I really gotta crap" cramp.

Getting Headaches that make me want to the next person who looks at me wrong.

feeling sort of Tired, could just lay down and relax, not neccesarily fall asleep, but could lay down for a few hours and rest my eyes for a bit.

Tested on wednesday at the hospital, with a urine test. It wasn't FMU though, and it was negative.

Should I test again if AF doesn't come by the 11th?

Well that sounds pretty good to me. :) not sure about IB as I've never experienced it :( but I would say so... Best of luck

Im hoping its positive , i still feel that same crampy feeling off and on
, if so next hurdle: finding a way to tell my bf..

Update:
Still having that same weird crampy feeling, not noticing much CM as I haven't went to the bathroom much today, but I still have that damp feeling down there. Probably around 14 dpo today. AF should be due around the 3-5th of june.

I have a slight crampy twinge like feeling, still have the same amount of CM/dampness

looks like the IB I had with my angel! Good luck xx

I was also apparently shaking/shivering in my sleep last night even though i was under a few heavy warm fuzzy blankets, I stayed at my bf's last night and he said I was shaking/shivering in my sleep,which is something I never do. not sure if thats a sign of anything...

I have to wait until the 11th to test, broke and its free to get a test done at the hospital, no ride in until then.

Turns out my aunt forgot to pick the test up, shes going into town tommorow
I have a question for you guys, since my aunt wont be back from town sometime late tommorow afternoon, I wont be able to use my FMU by then [not gonna hold it all day, if I gotta go i'll go haha] but can I pee in a cup and just keep that until I get the test later on that day? does it matter how old the urine is or will the little HCG things evaporate or something?

haha dont worry, I was getting anxious to test. now I gotta wait...again. Im hoping AF stays away...just goes on vacay for about 9 months. Heck i'll give the witch airfare and send her to hawaii jk

:haha: bye bye witch, on your broom you go for a 9 month holiday hehe :witch:

I think you can save your fmu in the fridge, not sure why it has to be cold, but I've read other ladies do this. I know you are feeling impatient, but if it's your only test maybe save it for tomorrow? Or, if you still can get a ride to the hospital tomorrow then go for it :) good luck

My mom went into town with a friend like 5 minutes ago and is picking one up for me.
Now im not sure if I should just hold it [I just woke up like 10 minutes ago, I have a pretty strong bladder, but she wont be back for a few hours. should I just hold it til she gets home, or pee and then take the test tomorrow with tomorrows FMU?

Well i tested...negative. wtf??!!? i've been having symptoms so i dont understand whats going on ):

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->