Was this right for you?

babyno9

Living in a madhouse!
Reaction score
They say the month your baby is conceived may predict the gender but has anyone thought about the month your baby is due? What you do is go by birth order. Here's how to start:

Your first child basically starts the cycle.

My son was due in September 2000 so that put me in line for a girl next. My daughter was due in January 2002 so that put me in order for another girl next.. and so on! It worked for all of my 9 children.

There was a woman who swore by this and predicted all her children this way. I don't know how accurate this could be but it seems it's been right for me so far. Here's a monthly list to help:

January-girl
February-boy
March-girl
April-boy
May-girl
June-boy
July-girl
August-boy
September-girl
October-boy
November-girl
December-boy

Dont know. Nate was due 4th July which should have been girl but he came 30th June which is boy. So am i due a boy or girl? Are we talking due date or day baby arrived?

Just did it for DH's family and it was wrong each time. Said 3 girls and MIL has 3 boys. Did it for my family and it worked though. Suppose it has a 50/50 shot each time...

I went by when mine were due. hth

So where it says the month 1st was born, the sex next to it is the sex you'll have next? x

I'm confused :wacko:

Ok i'll try to explain again going by your signiture hun.

Your first baby was due in march which put you in line for a girl next, you had a girl in january. If she was due in january that means you are in line for another girl. x

Alex was due in April though so that meant another boy, and Daisy was due in February :haha: just to confuse things x

Loving this babyno9 - my first was due in July and she was a girl. So that put me in line for another girl and this is correct as I had another girl, due in September. So my next baby will be another girl x

my first was due 26th september and arrived october 8th and I got...a boy
my second was due 8th june ish (still couldn't make their minds up - two hospitals) and arrived in june...a girl

If i was to go by due dates itd be wrong for me.

I only have one child so I can't tell if it works. It doesn't work out for my sister she should have had a boy next but had a girl. It doesn't work for my mum either it should have been after me girl, boy, girl but it was boy, girl, girl

My DD was due in May & I had a girl... Does that mean I'm due a girl or boy next time :wacko:

its wrong for me too my first was born sept which meant id have a girl next but i had a boy he was born in july which puts me for another girl next but i had another boy
if that makes sense lol

How confusing!!!. Am i the only one that's thick here??, i don't understand this at all!!!.
My little boy was due in July and i had him in July so does this mean i am having a girl next???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :)

How confusing!!!. Am i the only one that's thick here??, i don't understand this at all!!!.
My little boy was due in July and i had him in July so does this mean i am having a girl next???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :)

Yep

Worked for me. Had a boy in June and then a boy in July... so next time I wonder if I get a girl

Didnt work for my sister to, she had a girl in May, then Girl in July (that bit was right) but said she should have a girl next but had a boy!

works for me and says id get a girl next.That would be 2 girls 2 boys,hhmmm think I will have to have a word with oh lol:haha:

Yep it works!! I did it for my mums kids,MILs kids and all my brothers and sisters kids and it all works out that way!!

its worked for the 3 girls i have...1 january 2 july babies all girls!!...this babys due in feb which would put me in line for a boy but its another girls so wrong there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->