was this true 4 anyone?

GetNmyBelly

Reaction score
ok so im 11 weeks & ever since I found out im pregnant I've been breaking out n pimples ..all over my chin! it still isn't really getting any better which sucks 4 me lOl. anyways every1 keeps saying o that means ur having a girl! & im like really?! ah! :cloud9: so my question issss... was this true for u when u were pregnant with ur girl? or did anyone break out with their boy? thanks ladies!

Girl here and super bad acne! It went away for the past month, but is back now

I had it last time (mmc) and this time! I think the myth is that you get it with girls Bc they "steal your beauty" :) I would love a girl though!

yep that's what everyones saying lOl ill go "i hate these freakin pimples argh" & friend, mom, MIL will say "blame it on ur daughter stealing ur beauty" lOl anyways I don't know if this is true but I would love a little mini me:) but ive just felt like its a boy so who knows.

My skin was perfectly clears with my MMC. I always felt that was a boy. With this girl it's a mess.

Ive never gotten acne with my girls. I do this pregnancy.

I had horrible cystic acne cheeks and chin with my son. I was almost clear with my daughter so I dunno. Maybe that is true for most though? Was opposite for me :)

I had beautiful skin with my boys.
I have lots of blemishes this time. Team yellow.

I'm getting horrible acne on my chin right now, but have a long way to go until I find out gender. With my boys I had really bad skin all over. So I'm thinking acne is not a good indicator for me. Lol

Eek! I have been having really bad skin but I have a feeling I'm having a boy? We will soon find out..

With DD, my skin and hair had never been better! I loved it.

With this one, my skin and hair are as crappy as ever. We'll be finding out by the end of the month what we're having.

thinking this old wives tale isn't really true lOl. ive felt like it was a boy so im confused with everyone saying GIRL! I guess we'll see!!

I had awful skin with my daughter.

My skins fine this time around, so we'll see!

I had terrible acne with both previous pregnancies from really early on, both girls!! So far this time nothing!

yep that's what everyones saying lOl ill go "i hate these freakin pimples argh" & friend, mom, MIL will say "blame it on ur daughter stealing ur beauty" lOl anyways I don't know if this is true but I would love a little mini me:) but ive just felt like its a boy so who knows.

I think it really is just an old wives tale! I had great glowing clear skin when I was pregnant with my girls!

With my boys I was glowing!!! Skin was lovely, hair was silky soft... I never felt sick and I craved big hearty foods, like roast dinners, big pizzas, burgers fries etc...

With my daughter I knew I was having a girl, before the test even said I was pregnant :haha: I was sooo emotional, boobs hurt from day one, felt 24/7 nausea from dot on 6 weeks... My skin was crap. Spots and grease everywhere, hair just looked awful.. And I craved anything that contain boat loads of sugar in!

I'm pretty sure I'm having a girl! X

I had bad chin breakouts with both my boy and girl, and usually I'm clear skinned. I also got bacne right after delivery. Ugh.

I did not break out the first time. Had a girl. I did not break out this time, having a boy. It's just a myth. It all depends on how your body handles the hormone differences your body is going through.

Out of all the myths that I have done the only ones that seem true for me was with my daughter I carried higher, with my son I am carrying lower.

And this goes off of morning sickness, eye test, baking soda test, ring test, acne test, heartbeat test, etc.

I had gorgeous hair and skin with my girl, awful spots on my neck and my hair fell out with my boy! Spots starting again this time so we will see! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->