Was WTT

T

turbo_mom

Well last month I had been feeling really really broody and Jay said that we could try for number 2 in November. My best friend just released to me that she wants to try for number 2 in Nov as well.... The only problem is that i'm starting to feel now that i'm not ready. I really wanted to share my pregnancy with my friend but I just don't feel ready anymore. Mostly because I might be starting work out on an acreage soon so that i'm ready to apply for the excercise horse program in 2010.
So now i'm not sure what I should do.. one day i'm all for it and the next feel like im not ready
Stupid hormones :(

:hugs: Maybe just keep the idea open until November and then decide?
Either way, good luck!

You don't need to decide now, hun. i.e. why say, yes definately in November! Or, no definately not.

If you are simply open to the idea of having another but not sure when you want to, why not just wait until you feel ready to start NOW (and start then) lol.

Perhaps the stress and indecision will be lessoned if you do not feel the time is creeping up on you and you're not sure you want it to...?

Anyway I'm not sure I'm even making any sense so...

I hope things work out for you, hun. Take care and keep us updated on what you and your OH decide.

:hugs: x

I agree with tasha, rather than putting a time frame on it why not try waiting to see when you feel ready and starting then, whether that's in november or at a later date in the future :hugs:

I agree with the other girls, try when you feel it's time :) whether it's a couple years from now or in the next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->