Was your baby born on time?

smartie

1 Prince, 1 Princess
Reaction score
Research shows that only 5% of babies are born on their due date.

There are many of us here now so I thought it would be interesting to see how we compare to this statistic and if we can prove or disprove the research.

If you have more than one child, please use your first baby's arrival for the poll.

:)

My LO was born 6 days after EDD - possibly the longest 6 days of my life!!

alexa was born six days after the edd. my sisters first daughter was born on her edd, and her second daughter was born a week after edd!

Seth was born on his due date :) Clever lad

xxx

LO was born 5 days before EDD. :happydance:

Hi hun, I have voted.

Rihanna was born 4 days earlier than her EDD.
x

ohh I wanted to know too cause everyone on here says most 1st babies are born way late :(

But it seems lately the majority have been going early instead of late.

Lola-Rose ws born at 37 weeks,2 days...so nearly 3 weeks early but was quite a large baby for such gestation period.Nearly 7lbs.

Amelia was born 13days late!! I think i should have been induced way earlier because she was 9lb 10oz!

Oscar was born 15th March, 12 days after his due date weighing 8lb 3.

At first I was told that he would be due 28th Feb (I actually believe that this was correct) However at a later scan they changed the due date to 6th March.

My lil man just didn't want to come out lol

Rocco arrived 3 weeks early. He has no patience just like me :rofl:

12 days after edd with my daughter and 8 days after edd with my son!!!

I was induced 10 days early. Chloe thought she wante to be early and broke my hindwaters but then changed her mind!!

Colton was 4 days late. I was induced though, he would have gone longer, I know, because my body wasn't even starting to efface!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->