Was your intuition right about the sex of your baby?

Nope I was convinced boy so was lucky I was lay down when she said girl!

With first DS I just knew he was a boy right from the start.
I don't know how but I just did,I even had his name ready when I was 12 weeks PG and didn't think about girl names and was right :)

I was aslo spot on with DS number 2,I was drawn to boy clothes,colours etc and just felt he was a boy.
DH thought it was a girl,I kept saying its a boy and when the sonographer said "well theres his bits and pieces" I had a huge grin.

This time I am almost certain its a girl,I am drawn to girl clothes,colours and have a girl name picked out way before the boy name.
Can't put my finger on it,just a feeling .

Nope, i thought i was having a boy everytime, but my first was a girl, ive been right everytime since though, the rest are boys.

Nope i was sooooooooo wrong .
I thought i knew 100% i got my daughter right my son right. And this time everything was like my pregnancy with my Daughter ..
I was sure it was a girl , My Daughter even bet me 50p she was sure it was a boy . Needless to say my daughter is now 50p richer and my son is due in March.. A very well endowed little boy lol . xxxxxx .

I had been convinced i was having a boy right from the off and had it confirmed at 20 weeks scan.
:happydance:

This is a cool thread! I think I'm having a boy, dunno why, but hafta wait 'til March to find out as we're staying team yellow... :shy: Just thought I'd say thanks for the idea, interesting reading! :)
xx

Nope i was adamant i was having a girl i even called my bump Olvia lol. But when we got to the scan i asked what baby was and she said "boy" i was so shocked lol i think my mouth actually fell open
xx

haha i was certain it was a boy i didnt listen to anyone.....she is a girl haha

Me and OH were convinced it were a boy - and it is!

we all think its a boy , but after I heard the heart rate at 172 I went out and bought girl clothes ,lol Im confused , I really want a boy but I will settle for another girl and be just as happy , dh probably wont be too happy but oh well, I guess we will just have to keep trying for a boy untill we get one.

my sister is 37 weeks and we were all convinced she was having a boy. when we found out shes having a girl we were all shocked. i think i'm having a boy.. may find out on fri at 20 week scan :D xx

i have no clue, my OH has a gut feeling that its a boy and we'll find out in a couple days if hes right (fingers crossed)

nope not at all was absolutely CONVINCED i was having a boy lol

My gut feeling was right with my son, and I only dreamed of baby boys.

So far with this one I'm thinking girl, and last night dreamed of a baby girl... and my son says it's a baby girl (he's two lol) so we'll find out in January.

Oh and just to add my OH thought it was a girl from day one always called her she, and he was right lol typical. x

am convinced am having a boy dont know if i can wait till the arival i have been right with other 3 but part of me worries incase am wrong lol

I thought I was having a boy all through the first tri, but I started having doubts around the 4th month. And what do you know, a girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->