Washing colours

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
:laundry:

How are you ladies finding your various bright coloured and patterned nappies and accessories? Are they doing well? Staying bright etc? No running?

So far so good with my colours tbh. My whites are starting to look a little dull though :dohh:

My Ittis all wash fine and have never had a problem with the colours running,and Im really bad wash them together with my white Tots Bots and the Tots Bots are still white I always put some NappySan in the wash though..The others I have are the same no probs at all.Think I read on here that some of the cheaper ones off Ebay tend to run a little but I am sure somebody who has them can clarify that.x

I have only had a problem with a couple of diapers. anything with PUL has never faded, they still look great. But some of my fitteds, like my GMs and Mutts, have faded, I think it just varies depending on the type of fabric they use, because some of my GMs look great still but a couple have pilled up and faded some :(

i've had no problems at all and i wash white with yellow and blue and red n purple etc etc !!! i also have a couple of the e bay cheapies and they are still just as bright especially the yellow!:thumbup:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

I've had no problem at all, all my whites are still whites, and my colours are still bright. I also wash them all together and none of the colours have ran

I havent had any probs with anything so far. I have NEVER sorted my laundry... And I wash with hot water and use the dryer.

i wash at 40 and no running here even with the ebay cheapies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->