Washing stored clothes

Loui1001

Reaction score
Hello all :thumbup:

I have all my DS's baby clothes stored and am planning to go through them this week to start getting ready for this little ones arrival, as we've been team yellow both times all the vests/babygros are neutral ones. They've bee kept in boxes & bags in a spare room, all washed and ironed etc before being stored. Would you wash them again? I'm in 2 minds!!

Yes unles they were vaccuum sealed they can still accumulate dust in bags and boxes :)

I would and did with this LO clothes ,just to give them that fresh feel.mine were also stored in boxes and bags airtight . I'll probably even wash them again before he is here x I'm a bit OCD when it comes to baby clothes toys etc

Yes i just finished washing and putting her things in the wardrobe a couple of hours ago. All the clothes, wraps and blankets got washed (but not ironed) but i must say i got a bit lazy on the socks. THere are so many and they are so tiny, and they go on her feet. Surely that should be ok, right?

I would; to get any dust or subtle mustiness off of them and make them nice and fresh.

Same as everyone else. I prefer the fresh feel. I'm even tempted to rewash all the clothes I put in the dresser 2 months ago.

I'm re-washing everything. The loft isn't so nice. :)

Yes I would, as a PP said unless they ar vacuum sealed they can still get dust mites etc in, best of to give them just a quick freshen up wash.

I ended up doing 14 loads of washing at the weekend :wacko:

Mine were stored in vacuum bags but still washed them all. I'd wash stored clothes if they were my own too. So only right for a brand new baby I think. Xx

I have washed some stuff, but didn't bother with the socks and reusable nappies as to be honest they are on for such a short period of time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->