Washing the baby's clothes

becstar

Sleep is for the weak
Reaction score
Just started doing this as we've been given looooooads of new and second hand stuff but it all needs washing anyway... I actually sat and watched it spin around in the machine for about quarter of an hour going 'awwww, look, it's so cute!' while husband sat there thinking I was a lunatic!

I know it's sad but oh my life, how cute are those tiny clothes? :blush:

I haven't started washing mine but i used to love hanging my neices sleepsuits and vests out on the line, they looked so gorgeous :D

I only have three shawls at the moment and i already want to wash them!! Lol!!
Can i ask what detergent everyone is using?

we'll be using persil non bio honey.
i was told it had to be non bio

Biological has enzymes that CAN irritate baby's skin. It doesn't always but when they're tiny it's best to be safe. I've used the free 2 Fairy non-bio tablets from my Bounty pack and then bought a concentrated non-bio liquid from Tesco which worked out the best value. I also got some of the pure fabric softener.

I always use fairy non bio tabs and comfort pure fabric softener on my little mans clothes and now washing littlest mans in prep am using the same on those xxx

Bit early to ask, and haven't actually got anything yet, but just in case, do you have to wash new stuff too? Or just second-hand?

Thanks x

Bit early to ask, and haven't actually got anything yet, but just in case, do you have to wash new stuff too? Or just second-hand?

Thanks x

New stuff also needs to be washed as most have a chemical on them for packaging purposes.

we will probably be using fairy non bio for the babies clothes.

will probably use fairy non bio as well. I like looking at how small and cute the clothes are but then I panic that I give to birth to something that will fit those clothes :D

will probably use fairy non bio as well. I like looking at how small and cute the clothes are but then I panic that I give to birth to something that will fit those clothes :D

I know, I keep thinking that, something this big has somehow got to come out of me :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->