Wasnt expecting that

Desi's_lost

baby girl,boy and me
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJh71tzFlhk

Okay, i'm a tad obsessed with Graham Norton at the moment and this was on today. I'm not sure what I was expecting when they introduced Paolo but...it wasnt this! Its not a bad song at all, but i nearly cut myself laughing as I just really had never heard anything like it before. (was peeling asparagus when it came on) :haha:

Nearly positive it wont be funny if you've heard a lot of scottish accents though.

I won't bother watching then since I'm Scottish :rofl: xx

I don't find it particularly funny just cos its different to how i sound lol. What a pointless thread

Well I was expecting a pop song and then this. Haha. I'm sorry that my thread bothers you? :shrug:

Just don't see the point when all it is is loling at the Scottish accent. American accents generally annoy me but i don't post every time i hear one. For that would be silly

Nahhh it wasnt just the accent, imagine you turn on the radio to a station you expect a pop song from (cause all the other episodes i've seen have had pop stars as the music guest) and then suddenly big band jazz starts playing. it was shocking at that moment though looking at it now you sort of had to be there. i do like the song though. its really catchy. ^_^

British accents annoy me but I don't post about it either lol.

Just don't see the point when all it is is loling at the Scottish accent. American accents generally annoy me but i don't post every time i hear one. For that would be silly

I hope you are okay with Canadians accents tho eh?

Haha Rome I mean on like films and stuff. Proper butler talk :rofl: WHY NOT JUST HIRE AN ACTUAL ENGLISH PERSON?

Rant over

I hope you are okay with Canadians accents tho eh?
Never really heard any except yours :haha: They confuse me if I'm honest! Is it american? Is it english? WHO KNOWS!

Haha Rome I mean on like films and stuff. Proper butler talk :rofl: WHY NOT JUST HIRE AN ACTUAL ENGLISH PERSON?

Rant over

Agree but gotta say Lindsay Lohan as Annie in Parent Trap was epic... Bit of a fail now that I've seen it more recently but still pretty good for her age!

Yeah American's doing a British accent seem to think we all talk holding our noses :lol:

I don't find it particularly funny just cos its different to how i sound lol. What a pointless thread

If my mum seen this she would love you, she absolutely hates Americans because of their accents :haha: She can barely even watch a film with an American actor in it because of the accent. I don't know where the hatred comes from but she just hears it and goes off on a huge "they are such trash" rant :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->