• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

wasnt expecting this from OH

callmedan

Reaction score
today my OH texted me saying he cant wait to have our own children (especially after spending the weekend with family and there children) and i said me too but its a shame whenever i speak about it he just says no!
then he text me back saying ' i though you were coming off the pill when we move house (february) and we would see what happened until the wedding (may) then start properly trying'

this sounds a lot like him offering to NTNP from feb to me?!? obviously being pregnant at the wedding could be a bad idea but whos to say it will happen that fast and at least we would be prepared...

i dont know if he is thinking that it definitely wont happen yet but i think that we definitely need to talk about that properly... i am desperate to have a baby and it really feels like its never going to happen but for him to say that does fill me with a bit of confidence :blush:

I wish mine would say that! I would live to start tomorrow and be pregnant or with infant next Christmas...

Aw lovely news callmedan, that's so exciting!! February is only two months away!! Eeeeek. My DH gets broody after spending time with our nephews so roll on Christmas haha

I know when he said it I was like why haven't you shared this opinion with me before!! Only 2 lots of the pill left :)

That's awesome! You know they say anticipation is as enjoyable as the experience itself haha. I def agree it's a bad idea to be pregnant at your wedding - I know it's great for some, but I really loved that it was all about the two of us - but just to have your OH broody and on board is so cool. You can make all the baby plans and really look forward to the D day :happydance:

today my OH texted me saying he cant wait to have our own children (especially after spending the weekend with family and there children) and i said me too but its a shame whenever i speak about it he just says no!
then he text me back saying ' i though you were coming off the pill when we move house (february) and we would see what happened until the wedding (may) then start properly trying'

this sounds a lot like him offering to NTNP from feb to me?!? obviously being pregnant at the wedding could be a bad idea but whos to say it will happen that fast and at least we would be prepared...

i dont know if he is thinking that it definitely wont happen yet but i think that we definitely need to talk about that properly... i am desperate to have a baby and it really feels like its never going to happen but for him to say that does fill me with a bit of confidence :blush:

It sounds like he may not be comfortable speaking about it, but that he thinks about it when he's away from you and texts it. :) Let's hope he actually wants to NTNP in February! That would be wonderful! :D

Aw that's fantastic news!!
Just the other day I got really broody when I saw OH play with his niece. So I had the when would you like kids conversation. To my happiness he was right on board, saying anytime now he'd be happy, so we're NTNP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"