wasn't really sure where to post this but though here would be best UPDATE PG9

I really really hope you hear girl! I'm sorry you're having such a stressful time, it can't be easy switching from being done to suddenly having another LO on the way.
Thank you. I think that's why im struggling with it so badly. I had given away the thought of ever having a daughter. Happy with my 3 little boys and dreaming of one day having grand daughters to spoil. And now having to feel all these stupid GD feelings again is too much, scan in 3 days.

Looking forward to your update. Hope the scan went ok xx

Good luck! I can't imagine how you must feel :hugs:

Back from my scan. I have no idea what baby is. I asked the lady to print it off for me and she was like oh so you're an expert and i said no i just want to wait till i get home to look. She never did. So upset!

Oh hun, how stressful :( Is there nothing you can do?

I went through the dvd and these pics are all i could come up with. One the legs are too close to tell and one is like a top view baby looked like it was kind of kneeling. Can't see any boys bits but its not that clear either.
I put up a thread on ingender. I can't put the pics up on here they are too large.
Nothing i can do now, have to wait till birth.

Is there anyway you can do a private scan? A quick Google search will show you places close to you that do that and rates. My local one was pretty cheap..

Or maybe tell your doctor that you wanted to know the gender and she didn't tell you? I know my doctor wouldn't redo it for something like that, but maybe you'll have a shot.

How annoying! I had a look at your ingender post and from what I can see looks very girly to me...:)

Thanks girls. There's no one that does private scans near where i live. Id have to go closer to the city for one and they are really expensive. Lowest i could see was $165 for 20 minutes.
My husband was more disappointed than i am because he had the whole morning off to come with me.

Hey im so sorry you didnt get to see. The lady who did the scan for you doesnt sound very nice!! Fingers crossed the lady's on ingender can help. Did the Scan go well? Xx

Hey im so sorry you didnt get to see. The lady who did the scan for you doesnt sound very nice!! Fingers crossed the lady's on ingender can help. Did the Scan go well? Xx
Thank you.
Im still really upset about it. Baby looked good but the scan was so quick and not very detailed at all, she didn't let us hear the heart beat and didn't check how many bpm.
Ive had her scan me with my last baby and i never had a problem with her and i got a great potty shot with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->