Wasn't sure where to post this

Luvspnk31

Reaction score
So- I won't technically be in the tww until I ovulate tomorrow, but wasn't sure where to put this.
DH and I dtd last night unprotected. We're not trying, and have been preventing, just got carried away.
Anyway, he didn't pull out, but much of the semen ended up at my opening as opposed to completely inside. I realize pregnancy is still a possibility, but coupled with the fact that it was 3 days prior to O and also with little cm, what do you think my chances are?
I'm not freaking out just yet, but this would be #6 and we REALLY weren't planning more. I admit though, part of me hopes I would be, although that might just be the ovaries talking, lol. Thx all!

0-3 is definitely still in your fertile window. I had a condom break once so most didn't end up inside of me, but even a good showering didn't stop me from getting pregnant. On the flip side, SO messed up pullout once and finished on my opening but I didn't fall. It can really go either way. How do you know ovulation is happening tomorrow? I hope you get the result you want

I should say that I'm SUPPOSED to O tomorrow. There's always a chance I wouldn't I guess. I still track my cycles and am pretty regular. No more than a day or two off at the most. Plus, I've been super horny which always happens right before O and AF.

Kk well sounds like O is definitely impending so it could happen. There is a recent bfp announcement from using pullout. You mentioned that he didn't pull out but then said that he got it on your opening rather then in you. Was that more of a failed pullout or semen falling out scenario?

it wasn't a failed pullout. He stared to come in me, but the final thrusting he pulled to far out and didn't get all the way back in. So, I know some ended up in me, just not sure how much. 😳

Just checked my cm as well. It's def fertile, so we'll see.

Gooooot it. I mean... They say that first wave is the strongest swimmers so if those got up in you with O-3 timing I'd call you in. If it was me, I'd manage expectations but I would still order a bunch of ics and count myself as in. Soooo you totes could end up preggers

Thanks a bunch!! And I am a poas freak, so , yeah- already ordered ic's. Lol

I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant after we :sex: one time 4 days before I was due to ovulate.

We were going to wait until we got home from hoilday but the same as you we got carried away and forgot a condom sorry tmi but we were spooning so it wasn't very deep either!

Good luck xxx

I have very mixed feelings on if I am or not. I'm not sure I want to be at This stage in my life ( I turn 40 next summer and my youngest is getting ready to turn 2). At the same time I know I'll be disappointed if I'm not. Guess I don't have a choice but to wait, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->