Wasn't TTC but now really want to!

Sjoteach9

Reaction score
Just need some support or insight! I went off BC in April because We wanted to eventually start trying and I heard it can take a while for AF to sort herself out. Anyways I went right back to having normal regular cycles--although they are a bit strange because one month it's 29 days and the next it's 34 and has repeated itself like that! Anyone else have that? Anyways though--I wanted to start ttc in June because I'm a teacher and the timing woulda been ideal, well hubby didn't want to yet so we waited and used the pull out method since April. Well fast forward to oct 10 when I had a normal period which was my 29 day cycle. Then nov 5 he finally doesn't pull out but I don't think much of it due to the fact that I should have ovulated much sooner! Well nov 12 AF never showed up so I took a pregnancy test the next day and it was negative then took two more with FMU the following two days and faint positives. I was freaking out but excited. Well 2 days after my last positive (6 days after when AF should have come) I got a negative and then shortly after started bleeding. I know I had a chemical and now all I can think about is A it happening again and B I want to start trying hardcore now. Do you think I have a short LP and that's why I had the chemical? Anyone else have a similar but then successful story. I'm losing it over here. Even bought OPKs to hopefully figure out a timeframe for my O. Thanks!

Hi there. I can definitely relate on NTNP and then wanting to conceive really badly. We have been NTNP for 7-8 months with DH finishing inside. The last couple of times my period was slightly late and I got super excited and took pregnancy tests and every time it was negative and eventually AF came. So this month I downloaded a fertility app, started tracking my cycle and DH and I are DTD on my fertile days - hoping to get pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->