Wat do i look for

ALY

spammy sexington
Reaction score
Sam as just fell out of the patio doors on to out patio head first :cry:
now he as got a big graze on the side of his head just above his ears
so could someone pls tell me wat i should look for in case he as concusion :blush:

Bloody hell i feel so guilty and i wasnt even looking after him karl was :hissy:
so am not happy with him x

aww following on from my thread last night.. when courtney fell off the sofa..!! Things happen and yes i felt so terrible but all the girls reassured me its a normal part of growing up for them!!

:hugs:

if he is sick at all then i would take him to the docs thats a sign of concussion xx

if he is sick at all then i would take him to the docs thats a sign of concussion xx
I agree...

So sorry it happened.:hug: It breaks your heart when something like this happens...
Hope your LO will be ok soon:hug:

also Huns for an hour after the bang keep him awake, they say now to let them sleep but god iv never trusted that i see it as they wouldn't have said not too once for no reason, I'm taking it this was longer than an hour ago so thats fine, and yes it all part of growing up, when my son was just 1 he went to climb off my bed like he always did, i was watching him but was quite far away from him (bearing in mind i was 16 and first baby lol) all of sudden i saw him go the other way and couldn't get there quick enough, he bashed his forehead on my bedside cabinet and had a gash in his eyebrow which ended up with 3 stitches, now i was so scared and thought i was terrible for not being able to catch I'm that i actually didn't want to take him home through fear this might happen again it took a week for me to get courage to go get him from my mum, i missed him so much but the fear ripped through me when i thought about it.
so unless he is actually throwing up Huns or being real docile or different from Ur normal boy then he is OK just keep the graze clean, kids always take tumbles it defo part of growing up. and on the point of my sons accident he is now nearly 8 years old and has a very very small scar just above his eyebrow, the good thing is he thinks now hes another harry potter so that worked well pmsl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
do hope he feels better Hun dnt panic he fine xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

vomiting, tiredness, dizzyness (if he's old enough to say)

hope he's okay x

This is strange as Max fell out of his highchair (one of the low ones thank god!) last night so we spent a couple hours in minory injuries just to get it checked out! :dohh:

The nurse said to us that if baby cried straight away when it happened that is a good sign, watch in case baby goes 'limp' and 'lifeless', baby can be sick once but anymore its a trip to A&E, monitor LO for the first 24hours to watch for them becoming unusualy or increasingly sleepy...any of these needs a trip to casualty!

Max was fine and just very shocked dear of him, but like you it was my OH watching him...bloody men!! It makes you feel awful, but things like that happen, try not to feel bad :hugs:

Hope your LO feels better soon

Lisa xx

Other head injury signs:

Blood or other fluid seeping from eyes, ears, and nose.
Excessively cold or hot.
Nausea or vomiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back