wat the heck (again)

m nonie

Reaction score
Ok need ideas, I'm 36 weeks gone with bump no 2. About 30 minutes ago, I stood up a couple of minutes after feeling like I need a pee but couldn't pulled my trousers up and suddenly flooded my pants and trousers. I've now got bad backache, after cleaning like mad all day, n having a bad tummy day :(. I've had a dry pad tho for a hour.

I'm back to feeling as confused as I did with DS as I had very very little water when they went, and the labour went really weirdly so I got accused of lying. Movements are fine I'm just so confused....

Mayb ring up and explain emphasising what happened in your last pregnancy they can swab to c if ur waters hav broken or not x

I'd go in, they can swab you to see if it is your waters. it might be pee, especially as you tried to go and couldn't, but if it is your waters you need to know. Good luck!

Just home, they've given me something to try stop the tightening's which on the whole seems to have worked down to one every 20 minutes and sent me hoe to rest up. Not sure what it means but 1cm diluted n long cervix?! Guessing it means its a false start lol. Thank you guys.

The midwife was pretty sure it wasn't :), but reckoned it prob wouldn't be long. Thank you hun, spent the night having tightening's but seems to have settled a bit now.

1cm and long sounds good :). 2nd+ time mums are usually a bit dilated anyway and a long cervix is what you want at this stage :). I had a similar experience minus the potential waters with my 2nd LO and this time, both at bang on 36 weeks; lots of contractions, backache and feeling off, and with DD I dilated to 3cm, but with her it didn't lead to anything and she hung on until 41 weeks :). And so far this one is still nice and snug :). Hope that it doesn't start up again for you and that you feel better now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->