watching TV

xxleannexx

Mom to a girl and boy
Reaction score
Summer loves Cbeebies (childrens programmes), but i feel bad when she is sitting there watching it as i feel she should be doing something more productive. i mean she doesnt watch loads but say if im doing something and she is in her walker or sitting playing with her toys i sometimes put it on for her as she loves the singing etc. is this bad?

i feel like im choosing the easy way to keep her entertained :blush:

i mean dont get me wrong this isnt all day at all we do loads of other stuff, but whilst im busy im talking about.....

I don't see a problem with it. Hannah's only 3 months old but will lay there and watch some tv (I think she likes the movement).

Max is the same way he sits in his bumbo with cookie in one hand and watches tv

I think in moderation hun its not a problem...i let my bubs watch tv now and again and probably after a short time i get him to do something else xx

Callum stares at the colours

I just try and take him out more

Pierre sits in his chair and watches TV. He doesn't understand obviously though and just likes the talking and pictures.

I do other things with him so I don't worry about it.

As he gets older I will monitor a lot more what he watches and how much. It's easier to get older children into other things though, like drawing and toys but a baby struggles and gets frustrated so I think TV is fine.

like the other said everything in moderation jack loves the telly and play house disney x xx

i think its fine as its only sometimes and cbeebies is quite educational there always learning about numbers and colours and stuff.

i too think moderation its fine, maddi loves the simpsons and football. we were playing the other night whilst the football was on and she turned and watched it, so hope she loves it as me and her daddy are footie mad :blush:

Daisy is amazed by the TV already! I don't sit her in front of it but she always turns towards it.
TV can be very educational for LO's as long as it's in moderation it's fine!

I used to watch sky news during his morning feed, but now have to turn it off as he doesn't concentrate on food.

Even when lying on his play mat he will do his best to see the TV. Loves the footie and then his favourite is Stricly come Dancing, I think its all the lights.

Personally I don't like him watching, but to stop it would mean us never watching TV when he is awake or putting him in a different room (not going to happen).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->