• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Water birth - extra towel?

natz123

Reaction score
So I'm hoping for a water birth at the hospital, I've already packed one towel for when I have a shower after, but I just thought suddenly this morning will I need a towel for when I get out the pool? I don't want to get my towel for my nice fresh shower all covered in blood etc. Has anyone else had a water birth? How did you get dry xx

I'm taking two towels; one really old one that I don't mind getting ruined and one semi-nice one to snuggle into after a shower!

The hospital provided us with towels after getting out of the pool x

I'm sure the hospital will have towels - you may be in and out of the pool a few times to be honest and you'll want a nice clean towel for afterwards and the next day if you stay in overnight.

Your own towels are so much nicer than theirs and BIGGER!

I think ive packed 3.. One for after the water birth, one for after a shower and a spare :) Their really old dark blue ones that ill bin after lol

Thanks girls :) think I'll pack another one just incase :)

good question, im hoping for a water birth and never even thought about bloody towels lol xx

I would pack an extra on just incase but they'll have towels handy for you to use

They have loads of towels so I wouldn't bring any for the actual birth or the 1st shower, I would just use theirs until the bleeding settles.

They have loads of towels so I wouldn't bring any for the actual birth or the 1st shower, I would just use theirs until the bleeding settles.

My hospital say we have to bring towels and blankets for babe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"