My waters broke last night just when I was going to bed and have continued to drip ever since. They have a pinkish tinge but I have read this is nothing to be concerned about - just the mucus plug. I have however had no sign of any contractions although it may be hard to tell as my bump is always continuously hard - I think due to lots of raspberry leaf tea. After a reasonable night's sleep I am now trying to be active and bouncing on my ball to get labour started but nothing yet. I am wondering if I should let my midwife know. My concern is that in this area they have quite a strict policy where they try to get you into hospital within 24 hours of waters breaking if nothing has happened and then induce you. I have read elsewhere that as long as I don't do anything to introduce infection (e.g. sex, inspections etc) it should be fine to wait longer but I don't want to do anything that might put my baby at risk. What do you think I should do?