• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Waters Breaking...

I'm not sure why they feel they need to break them at all. I dont want mine breaking. It's fine for baby to be born in their waters.

With my first baby i was induced and they broke my waters for me. It was a big gush, and then i kept leaking all the time afterwards.

my first 2 they were at the start of labour with a big gush!

Some of the others they broke and some burst as i was pushing!

Mine first started breking at 3.30am and just felt like id been to the loo and hadnt wiped properly so i kept going to the toilet. Then at 4.05am i stood up and GUSH! Lol. It can go either way but usually you get at least a LITTLE bit of notice, unless your alseep that is! lol
I got told to go in to hospital as soon as they broke but when i called up after they had just broken i got told to go in once contractions were painful! My contractions didnt start till atleast 7am and not even slightly painful till 10am so didnt get to hospital till after then!

When I had my first they had to break my waters
When I had my second it was like a trickle almost like I was going to the loo but couldnt control it and then spent twenty four hours constantly trickling went through tons of pads and it was really uncomfortable to walk about

sorry about lack of punctuation and grammar _ kids been playing on the pc and my keyboard is now doing strange things!!!!!

With both of my sons, my water had to be broken for me by the doctor. I was all disappointed! I wanted it to be all dramatic like in a film! I remember last year someone posted on these boards that their water broke on the brand new carpeting they just had put down.

both times my waters went on their own and it was like peeing your pants abut it keeps flowing even if you try to clench :rofl:

Mine had to be broken by the doctor with both my first 2 after I got to 4cm dilated without them breaking on their own. They used this thing that looked like a crochet needle and it all gushed out. (didn't hurt)

With my last pregnancy, I was getting ready for a dr's appt when I spontaneously started peeing and couldn't stop. (this was extremely confusing until I realized it wasn't pee) I rode on a big fluffy towel to the dr. When I got up on the table for the exam, and she stuck her hand in there, WHOOOSH! And she sent me straight to the hospital. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"