Waters broke!

bobster

2 perfect boys & 1 gorgeous girl
Reaction score
After weeks of saying that I think bubs is going to be late as I feel so fine my waters went at 3am last night without any warning! No contractions or anything.

Went to the hospital and they told me what to do and to go back if any regular contractions particularly ones close together or any change to colour or smell of fluid. I am now at home nearly 5 hours later and definitelly having contractions but they are not regular yet (come every 4-10 mins).

I'm hoping that things happen naturally and I won't need to go for induction. If things haven't happened they will want to induce me on Sunday.

Wish me luck!

Aww good luck hun, exciting stuff. Ill be stalking for an update. :happydance:

GoodLuck! How exciting..I'll be looking out for update too..xx

so exciting! good luck, hope it all happens naturally at some point today, sod the induction lol! xx

Sounds like things are happening naturally to me! Congrats and good luck!

Hope so, contractions are about 5 mins apart but only lasting 20-30 seconds each. Its over 12 hours later now. Hope they pick up and I have the baby today/tonight as don't want an induction.

CM is slimey like more mucous plug than waters now. Is this normal?

Good luck!! Fingers crossed baby will come tonight so you don't need inducing :)

Baby jack came 6th at 08:06. 29 hours after water broke! But luckily I didn't need inducing and established labour was only 5 hours so dilated and pushed him out pretty quick! He's gorgeous. I am in love.

So exciting! Good luck hun, can't wait for your update! :)

Wow that's great news, congrats on your little boy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"