Waters Going..

Lil_Apple

Mummy to 3 Beautiful Boys
Reaction score
Hehehe Im so excited :happydance: I just woke up to a weird feeling that was a bit of a gush (not loads but defo not pee myself lol) Went the loo and there was a very slight stingy pink bit when I wiped then when I stood up a bit more 'gush' :D

I have put a pad on and come down for some breakfast, Im not feeling any pains (yet!!) But my waters never went with my DS sdo what do I do now...call labour ward now or wait for my friend paiiinn?? :shrug: lol

Ooooo my god im so excited that I could be meeting my little man shortly...can hardly get my Weetos down me :happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance:

id call and let them now ur coming in and eat real quick and then get ur booty to the hospital woman

Thanks guys xx

After this there has been no doubt that my waters have gone! I put a pad on and it soaked straight through, then another then another so ended up sitting on a chair with a bin bag under a towel with another towel 'mopping up'!

Called hospital they said no rush as I am not having pains so just about to go up to get checked out...Come on contractions!!! :happydance:

Come on Pains!!!!! Good luck, keep us updated xx

Thanks Ladies :D

Been up the hospital they put me on the monitor and asked to see my maternity pad. I have lost SOO much water that they were in no doubt my waters have defo gone without doing an internal. I thought I had a gush yesterday afternoon about half 2 so they have asked me to come back at half 2 to be induced as better to be induced sooner rather than later which I am thrilled about. DH and I have just been to Maccies lol bought some newborn sleepsuits (as we thought he was going to be v big and would fit 0-3 so just incase some nice new sleepsuits and vest were gotten...we have newborn stuff in hospital bag but its used from DS and I just wanted something new) and bought all todays papers to keep for if he does join us today

Now am going to watch Top Gear, chill out and get my game face on for later :D

So exciting :D I'm positively jealous! Good luck hun xx

Have we had any news? Have I missed anything? x

I was wondering the same thing!! Any progressss?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->