waters gone at 32 weeks? :( help sorry maybe tmi

ebannawuoyohw

Reaction score
Last night, (im in uk) about 10:00pm we dtd. Bf 'played' with me first. As I had the big O I felt a small pop or gush, very small so I thought it could be lady stuff and bragged saying whoa I felt it go pop a little bit. Then we dtd. I cleaned up with wipes and sat on the toilet a bit as he didnt pull out. We didnt do it very long at all bf hasnt had it in a while! Anyway put my pjs on watch tv and then when I got up I noticed it was very wet like water consistency mainly though with a little bit of stickiness. I suddenly thought omg what if its my waters as ive heard it can just trickle out. So I changed trousers and thought id check throughout the night. Well I ended up sleeping naked as I have been having insomnia and struggling to get to sleep right away. But I woke up a few times wet, watery. I thought maybe it could be sweat but when I woke up at like half five I worried because I have been literally waking up every two to three hours for a wee EVERY night for weeks to pee and I didnt need to at all last night. I was in bed by half 11. I was also very watery down there again. Made bf feel he said yes that is watery. Phoned MAC and they said wear a pad for an hour and let us know if its damp. Im extra worried because I am gbs + so scared my waters have gone and my baby may catch infection. Does this sound like they may have? Im scared for my baby x

Maybe your O was normal and u just popped a bit more than usual...ive noticed my os have been followed by a lot more wetness than usual and its sticky too.

huni couls it be possible your ohs stuff was in an abundace and watery due to not doing it in a while?

Just thinkn lol sorry if tmi

Goodluck. .. hope all goes well for u.

Last night, (im in uk) about 10:00pm we dtd. Bf 'played' with me first. As I had the big O I felt a small pop or gush, very small so I thought it could be lady stuff and bragged saying whoa I felt it go pop a little bit. Then we dtd. I cleaned up with wipes and sat on the toilet a bit as he didnt pull out. We didnt do it very long at all bf hasnt had it in a while!

Defo tmi lol

I think the best thing for you to do would be to get checked out. If you feel like your waters broke then head for the hospital. I had my baby at 35 weeks so if your waters have broken and they need to deliver they will want to give you steroid shots for babies lungs.

Get offline and go to the hospital to get checked honey!

I agree with above two posters, time's a ticking if the waters have broken and you might need a steroid shot. Let us know how you get on and good luck.

Im not filling a pad, im just watery in there and they dont want to see me till I fill a pad x

this is HUGE TMI right now but it could be urine? I dtd with OH a few weeks ago and afterwards I leaked a bit of wee... sorry for TMI... your back waters can go and trickle out and reseal themselves I read somewhere... but since you are GBS + I would really go and get swabbed xx hope it's just wee lol xx

i dont think its TMI at all, I think its a relatively normal question so dont worry about that. Ive read some serious TMI on here before and even gagged at some of the pictures that have been posted on here!!

Personally, if it was me.. I wouldnt be happy with being told to just wait and see if a pad fills up. I would call your Midwife, or even the on call midwife and asked to be seen today, id make sure they understand the stress your under due to this. Have you had normal movements since last night? If not or theres a change, id tell them this immediately. Id also keep drinking alot as if your waters havnt gone completely, they can be replenished to some extent, not all of them obviously as they would be leaking but some of them.

Good luck and dont be fobbed off with an answer your not happy with.

I agree with pp I wouldn't be happy with the "fill a pad" thing either. I would just go get checked out. Its your call but if I had gotten into hospital in time to have the steroids for my lo I would've. Luckily my lo had no problems with breathing at all but I seen other preemie babies who did.

My water broke at 34 weeks while helping dh paint. I felt a pop and for 2 days I felt wet. Stupid me thinking it was just discharge,until the pains got worse. I called L&D and they told me to come in right away. Even though they sed put a pad on and wait, I would go in anyway because every minute is important esp when you're early like this. GOOD LUCK

My waters had been gone god knows how long In my first pregnancy, it was 35 weeks when I felt anything I thought was waters and ignored it. I was induced at 39.6 weeks when at an appointment they said my waters were low. And at no poi t would I ever ave filled a pad. Do I don't think that's accurate x

Last night, (im in uk) about 10:00pm we dtd. Bf 'played' with me first. As I had the big O I felt a small pop or gush, very small so I thought it could be lady stuff and bragged saying whoa I felt it go pop a little bit. Then we dtd. I cleaned up with wipes and sat on the toilet a bit as he didnt pull out. We didnt do it very long at all bf hasnt had it in a while!

Defo tmi lol

How rude!!!

anyway to op, I would go get checked hun, best to be safe get checked and it be nothign then it be something and you not get checked

:flower:

I'd definitely go in, I know its hard when you're advised to wait but as you have GBS its important that they swab you and make sure its not your waters. Hope all is well :hugs:. oh and ignore the previous rude poster, sometimes in order to give all the facts you need to get a bit tmi!

they can just do a simpke test to check if its your water that has broken. they stick like a litmus strip in your tmi watch for it..., vagina. this will tell them if its amniotic fluid. please update if you can. btw there is no tmi when youre preg:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->