Waters Leaking or discharge? 34weeks, TMI. Help needed asap.

xTaylorsMummy

Pregnant with Number 2 =]
Reaction score
Hi there!

So, was at my bros wedding yesterday. At about 5.30 i needed the loo because i felt really wet down there , Went for a wee and wiped, and i have bright yellow looking discharge on the tissue [always check tmi], Wasnt like wee, and it didnt smell. Every time i wiped it was on the tissue.

Anyway i managed to clear my self up lol sorry tmi. went to join the party, And every 20-30 mins i needed a wee and everytime i wiped i had this watery dishcharge looking think with bits off slimey [TMI] stuff on it.

Any idea what this could be? Havent leaked any this morning, yet. Could it be my waters? I have no idea what to do

Help asap please

Hi hun - I'm not sure, but I would call my MW or hospital to be on the safe side.

I had a bit of a leak at 35 weeks and went in to be checked over. It was a false alarm - They monitored the baby and did an examination and my waters hadn't gone, but it put my mind at ease getting it checked out.

Hope everythings ok x

I have to agree with Vicks. If there is a concern, you may want to get it checked out.

:hugs:

ring your midwife or nhs centre, im sure they will beable to help u xxxxxxxxx

Like the other girls have said u are better to go get checked out coz if it was ure waters u will be at risk of infection :hugs:

I dont think it is your waters, as from what I understand of them going, its not something you can physically stop, you would continue to leak in between toilet visits and you dont get that feeling that you need to pee.
I would definately contact your midwife as they need to see what's going on, it could just be an infection, but always better to be safe.

right an update. Deffo dont think its discharge. Iv been having shooting pains in my cervix and pubic bone and painful BH. going to ring midwife in morning. Also iv had the tinyest spots of blood, but not sure if from fairy or bit between fairy and bum [tmi sorry!] because im quite sore down there =[

Could you not phone your labour ward now? maybe better than waiting till the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"