waters............?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by xxxjacxxx, Apr 12, 2009.

1. xxxjacxxx

xxxjacxxx My Eggo is Preggo!

I dont know why I havent took more notice of this before now or even why Ive not asked about it when I was at hospital last night.....I just didnt give it a thought until today:dohh:

Ok, Im not afraid to admit that I 'widdle' myself every now and again, especially if Ive been bouncing on my ball or been walking and dying for a wee...a little urine leaks out. But Over the last few weeks I have noticed a damp patch in the middle of the gusset of my knickers..(wee tends to come out more near the front:blush:) only a small patch and I could never fathom out what it was....I noticed this afternoon there was quite a large damp patch, not soaking and when I put a panty liner there no more seemed to come out. Sometimes if Im sat down I can actually feel it dribbling out a little. Its only ever enought to make me feel damp and not wet. Because it was never constant or enough to soak a pad ive never taken too much thought to it.
    Ive just been bouncing on my ball again and I got the familiar feeling that I was gonna pee myself and went to the loo...sure enough there at the front was the widdle and there more in the middle was a tiny amount of fluid.

Now if its my waters surely the mw would have picked up on it at my app at 36+5 and I was in hospital last weekend where I had an internal and was told my cervix was closed and yesterday they felt my belly but no internal, if it was waters then surely it should have been picked up by now? Waters continuously leak dont they?

What the hell is it do you think?

2. snettyb

snettyb Well-Known Member

Don't know hun. I get the constant damp patch too but i was examined in hospital on tues as i suspected my waters had gone but it turns out they hadn't. I think it could be the increased discharge coz the doc said if it was waters then it would soak a pad within a day. Hope it helps xx

3. sam*~*louize

sam*~*louize Well-Known Member

Bless your posts hun,I was like yeyeyeyey they're going! But no lol, jac manages to make us all think again!

I get watery discharge sometimes and can sometimes "feel" it leaking. Does seem to be getting more.

Unless they measured your fluid on your scan I don't know how else they'd know it was low?

4. natalie7

natalie7 MUM AND MUM TO BE

Sometimes they can trickle this happened to me

5. princessttc

princessttc Well-Known Member

I have this too:blush: So i will be watching the this.... i put it down to a weak bladder as i was under the impression aswell that waters would leak continuously:rofl:

6. xxxjacxxx

I know, im getting them allin today arent it! lol:rofl:

wishful thinking me thinks...!

I had a scan at 36 weeks and in my notes the fluid level is marked as 'adequate'

7. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

I get this too i thought it was just an increase in discharge? x

8. xxxjacxxx

but urine comes out the front and this definately comes from right underneath..:blush: this is why im a bit baffled. I too thought oh its just wee or discharge but its not the right place for wee and too watery for discharge i think..ohh I dunnooooo:dohh:

9. sam*~*louize

Has it got it listed in cms at all Jac?

10. xxxjacxxx

Maybe it is! Seems like quite a few people get something similar. Heres me worrying my little head off! :rofl:

Right, Ive moned about pooping, leaking...what else it there...........???:muaha::rofl::rofl:

11. xxxjacxxx

Nope it just says liquor volume: Adequate.

12. sam*~*louize

ah ok, was going to say i got a chart here midwife plotted mine on at a growth scan, never mind!

13. Mummy&bump

Mummy&bump Well-Known Member

my mw sent me up the hos for this on tues and when the dun an internal they said it didnt appear 2 be my waters! BUT!!!!! what she did say was that it could be my hynd(sp) waters as they cant tell by looking in there only through scans! so she jus told me 2 keep an eye on it and wear a pad!

heres the good bit :rofl: have a sniff if its ur waters she said it should smell somewhat sterile or bleachy like a really clean smell!! my face must of bn a pic!

so only thing i can suggest is to have a smell, if u think it is ur waters then go up hos but take ur pants or pad (whatevers wet) with u!

xxx

14. saraendepity

saraendepity Daisy's Mummy and TTC!

i heard that your waters smell a bit spermy ???:blush:

sara

xxxxx