Watery CM 32 weeks Pg - Normal?

MadHat

Goin to be a Mummy :)
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

The last couple of days ive had watery CM, its not masses but enough to make me keep having to check myself every hour or 2... ive never experienced watery CM so just wondering if normal part of late pregnancy or soemthing to keep my eye on? Its not foul smelling but def a smell to it if that makes sense. Sorry for the TMI - hope someone can help. :thumbup:

Heu hun ove noticed my clear kinda watery cm has become a lot more heavy than normal in the last 2 weeks since bubs has engaged...

Cm is normal if its just more... However if its really watery and not sticky but just water mention it to your mw as you could be leaking fluid.. but more cm sounds totally normal to me :)

Heu hun ove noticed my clear kinda watery cm has become a lot more heavy than normal in the last 2 weeks since bubs has engaged...

Cm is normal if its just more... However if its really watery and not sticky but just water mention it to your mw as you could be leaking fluid.. but more cm sounds totally normal to me :)

Thanks for your reply :flower:

Ive never really had watery CM before so worth a mention to MW then? I just dont want to get called in and wait around for 4 hours for them just to say its fine :blush:

My Cm has really kicked up a gear this week i also lost my plug,My obs said it was fine and its normal for it to happen,If your worried put a pad on and have a lie down for half and hour and see if much comes out?

Yup I have loads of it. Very watery and whitish.

It's a good thing apparently. I know panty liner companies must think so as I get through so many!! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->