Watery cm before or after O?

Quicksand

Reaction score
Hey ladies! So my dh and I have officially started to ttc this cycle (yay)! Only problem is I've never charted before so I'm not quite sure when I ovulate, so it's been a guessing game for me lol ..We bd'd on cd11 (dry), then on cd13 I noticed ewcm with tiny blood streak and assumed that was my sign I ovulated or was about to, so we bd'd again that night. I'm on cd15 now and the last couple days I've felt cramps or twinges in my lower left abdomen on and off. Today though I noticed, watery cm. I've read that the watery cm means you're about to ovulate.. is that right? or is it possible to get it after you ovulate?

I get watery cm or EWCM before and on the day of ovulation, not after x

I get watery before O too.

I'd BD tonight, just to be safe.

You should chart if you're not sure when you ovulate. It's much better than guessing! Or get some OPK's.

ETA: And if you don't want to do that, studies show that women tend to get pregnant faster if they :sex: every other day through their fertile period. So if you're not wanting to chart/OPK/whatever, just BD every other day all month. :)

I got watery cm on the day before and the day of ovulation this month

I get water cm and ewcm before and on day of ovulation.
afterwards it turns thick and white and theres not much of it
x

right now my Cm is very watery but it looks like milk, technically not the same but I think(?) I'm 16 dpo. I'm hoping its leukorrhea. My cm has been all over the place so unfortunately its not always easy! If you guys figure out how to convince our bodies to behave lemme know. Good luck ladies!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"